420 Magazine Background

High yielding strains for hydro?

higherthehigh

I'm looking for a high yield strain that has worked and proven to be a good with hydro.

I would prefer a indica dominant or a indica hybrid preferably a 9 week strain or if it's at all possible a 7 week strain I can push to 9 weeks for extra strength.

I'm planning on growing in a 2x4 tent with a bubbler pot or similar setup with 1-2 Mars Hydro SP250's.

Scrogged with an aim to hit 3-400g, yes I know it's a lot but it's a try, maybe 40-50 bud sites.

I'm in no rush I plan to order around September October.

The reason for needing any high yield strain is due to moving to a smaller setup and I need more than what I can smoke just so I can keep some curing as I'm only growing from October to March due to hit weather.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Chris Scorpio

Member of the Month: July 2018
Everything I've done in DWC is high yield over soil or Hempy

So I'd suggest grow what u like

What I grow good isn't necessarily gunna work the same with u

Medical Mike

I'm looking for a high yield strain that has worked and proven to be a good with hydro.

I would prefer a indica dominant or a indica hybrid preferably a 9 week strain or if it's at all possible a 7 week strain I can push to 9 weeks for extra strength.

I'm planning on growing in a 2x4 tent with a bubbler pot or similar setup with 1-2 Mars Hydro SP250's.

Scrogged with an aim to hit 3-400g, yes I know it's a lot but it's a try, maybe 40-50 bud sites.

I'm in no rush I plan to order around September October.

The reason for needing any high yield strain is due to moving to a smaller setup and I need more than what I can smoke just so I can keep some curing as I'm only growing from October to March due to hit weather.

Thanks!
I would absolutely recommend either Incredible Bulk by Dr Krippling, or
White Rhino by greenhouse seeds. Maybe for your next run.

Top Bottom