High yielding strains for hydro?

HigherTheHigh

I'm looking for a high yield strain that has worked and proven to be a good with hydro.

I would prefer a indica dominant or a indica hybrid preferably a 9 week strain or if it's at all possible a 7 week strain I can push to 9 weeks for extra strength.

I'm planning on growing in a 2x4 tent with a bubbler pot or similar setup with 1-2 Mars Hydro SP250's.

Scrogged with an aim to hit 3-400g, yes I know it's a lot but it's a try, maybe 40-50 bud sites.

I'm in no rush I plan to order around September October.

The reason for needing any high yield strain is due to moving to a smaller setup and I need more than what I can smoke just so I can keep some curing as I'm only growing from October to March due to hit weather.

Thanks!

Everything I've done in DWC is high yield over soil or Hempy

So I'd suggest grow what u like

What I grow good isn't necessarily gunna work the same with u

IMG_20191016_082554[1].jpg

I'm looking for a high yield strain that has worked and proven to be a good with hydro.

I would prefer a indica dominant or a indica hybrid preferably a 9 week strain or if it's at all possible a 7 week strain I can push to 9 weeks for extra strength.

I'm planning on growing in a 2x4 tent with a bubbler pot or similar setup with 1-2 Mars Hydro SP250's.

Scrogged with an aim to hit 3-400g, yes I know it's a lot but it's a try, maybe 40-50 bud sites.

I'm in no rush I plan to order around September October.

The reason for needing any high yield strain is due to moving to a smaller setup and I need more than what I can smoke just so I can keep some curing as I'm only growing from October to March due to hit weather.

Thanks!
I would absolutely recommend either Incredible Bulk by Dr Krippling, or
White Rhino by greenhouse seeds. Maybe for your next run.

I've chosen Northern Lights x Big Bud to grow in a 19L oxy pot :).
How did it turn out? Looking to grow big bud with NL x BB together for my next grow

Back
Top Bottom