High

Bhang Buddie

:byebye:As the title says 'High', thought I'd put a few words here as the mods have asked - I've been a toker and a smoker for around 50 years now (freaky :yikes:), lived in various parts of the world from Holland to India and beyond, I grow my own because of the rubbish that gets sold in the UK as the 'so-called' dealers will sell anything as well as their their own mothers rather than anything of quality, I've even met people who sell and don't toke and that I find well weird.
I retire in about a year now :)theband:) and then I'll move back to Holland, collect my pension, sit in a CS and toke on my Eagle Bill.

Bom Shiva

:byebye:As the title says 'High', thought I'd put a few words here as the mods have asked - I've been a toker and a smoker for around 50 years now (freaky :yikes:), lived in various parts of the world from Holland to India and beyond, I grow my own because of the rubbish that gets sold in the UK as the 'so-called' dealers will sell anything as well as their their own mothers rather than anything of quality, I've even met people who sell and don't toke and that I find well weird.
I retire in about a year now :)theband:) and then I'll move back to Holland, collect my pension, sit in a CS and toke on my Eagle Bill.

Bom Shiva

Bhang,

Welcome, Holland huh NICE, I wanted to welcome you as I am new also used to smoke 25 years ago not much. Got run over 10 yrs ago been on all sorts of pain meds that no longer work and they are strong but ????.
Anyway my buddy harassed me into trying some kind bud to help I finally did and WOW a damn revelation medically. The govt with their laws and Big Pharma's interest they certainly do not want a guy like me who's one prescription is $1879.00 US Dollars per month (with no ins.) and I receive a few different ones, growing a plant that does the same thing for far less. I live in a State with MMJ law and am awaiting State license before starting a Grow (hydro), will post pics hopefully.
Stay in Touch and Good Luck.:smokin:
:grinjoint: :welcome:

:welcome: Bhang Buddie! Thank you for joining the 420 family. What kind of strains :yummy: are in your garden? If we can help with finding any information for you, just ask. You will enjoy the many Great members here. 420 is all about Creating Cannabis Awareness, and now with your help. Hope to see and hear more from you in the forums! :roorrip: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom