seedling

:roorrip:I'd like to introduce myself to you all so you know I exist and am not just some weirdo hangin out stalking the threads :nomo: I'm a Proposition 215 patient from southern CALI since 2007 but only recently decided I would get a clone, well, several months ago.

I'm "seedling" as my name shows, implying I'm brand new and here to grow big and strong...

..dank, tasty, wonderful nugg:yummy::clap:

I have come across this site before from google searches, and more recently from myspace where 420 Girls is on my friends. My page is MySpace.com - Prop 215 - 32 - Male - 420, California - www.myspace.com/l17420
if you wanna check it out and give me some feedback that would be excellent.

I decided I was going to join when I did a search recently on watering, which I found here: Water and Cannabis which I found very helpful and convinced me the people on this site are a lot more experienced than I or anyone I know are.

I have a 4'2.0" White Widow I got as a clone from H.C.C. over in Hollywood and a 1'3.0" Grape Ape I got when she was about 5.0".

I want to start a journal but I'm not sure how I should start that since I don't remember exactly every date, I have just been fumbling around and learning little bits and pieces online and picking up a information as I go.

Anyway, as you can probably tell by my extensive rambling I'm pretty lit. Hope to meet some really cool people and learn from as many of them as possible!:rollit:

Hi!!!!! This a funplace,you'll like the ppl. :) :bong:
Haha! Yeah definitely I'm already very impressed with what I've seen, I looked at your posts and saw the CFL post! That was very nice and great info I can share with some of my budz that want to get stuff started themselves, they will be pleased:grinjoint:

Re: Vegetative
From everything I have read here you need to keep CFL's as close as you can- 2-3 inches. This way they don't "strectch" to reach the light.
I am looking for a link here for you. BRB.

look at the link below :)

Boss's Poor Mans Grow

Re: Vegetative
From everything I have read here you need to keep CFL's as close as you can- 2-3 inches. This way they don't "strectch" to reach the light.
I am looking for a link here for you. BRB.

look at the link below :)

Boss's Poor Mans Grow

Thank you very much Bee23! I really appreciate how helpful and fast you've already been!:clap:

Hi and welcome to 420 matey!
creamm :peace:
You guys are great! I'm already starting to dig the vibe here and can't wait for whatevers to come:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom