HIGHer spirits, definitely!

BtodaLew

:grinjoint:sooo i am TOTALLY excited. the last thread i started i was so depressed, probably killing everyone's buzz (which im sorry for!). This thread is the exact opposite. i was talkin about how ive never had any killer killer bud... well guess what? tomorrow im gettin two grams of TRAINWRECK for the first time ever!!!! omg im sooo excited. im gonna save it for a special occasion. i have one joint of mids left, havent smoked since... probably a couple days ago?. im takin a tolerance break, as i saw someone else put it, and probably gonna get ripped on Saturday with some friends to celebrate halloween (they're the same dudes im gettin it from.) yeah. so psych me up about some Trainwreck! is it awesome or what? ive heard several people say it was THE SHIT. haha. i wonder if there's a strain that's actually called The Shit... i bet! but anyway. yeah. im so excited! tell me about ur first experiences with killer bud and everything else like that. 30 a gram btw. crazy i know but i think itd be worth it. even if just to say i did it once. :rollit:

I don't know if tolerance breaks actually do anything, but holy shit does it feel good to get stoned after a break. I would do it all the time if I had the self-control ;)

trust me, they do something. go without for a couple months and i guarantee you'll get really really stoned if u smoke some decent weed. but come on guys, what have you experienced with trainwreck?

Back
Top Bottom