HigherTheHigh's Multiple Grows: Variety Of Strains

I have transplanted the 2 Northern Lights and Super Skunk clone into there final 15L fabric air pots, i will have to wait a few more weeks to transplant the Critical which im a little disappointed there all not the same size as i wanted.

They were given a good 1/4 of an oz of Great White sprinkled in there new transplanted holes.

I have decided what ever clones eventually root i will transplant them into 15L fabric pots and flip them on july 1st, i think there will be around 5-6 that will root.

Hello all!

So just a little update before i upload some photos, my clones have eventually started rooting and some have not but still time will tell.

The Super Lemon Haze clones that are 15 day or so in flower now are looking wonderfull, both under a 600w HPS, showing healthy plants that im happy with.
The seedling have took well to there transplant, you can even see a little difference to there overall size, its amazing what a bit of Great White can do for your rooting system!

So my plans have changed ever so slightly, on the 15th of june i will be germinating either 10 BLZ Bud, 10 Huckleberry or 10 Big Nugs, undecided as iv heard they all do great with yield.

Iv also heard you can finish the Big Nugs of in 6-7 weeks which would be fine for me to run them till the 8 week mark to get the extra swelling of buds.

Im just going to let them grow as trees instead of any training, should produce very nicely under 3 600w HPS lights, 15L fabric air pots.

Update, only 3 clones have taken root so iv decided to germinate a O.G. Kush so then at least i will have another 4 to go with the 4 other seedlings iv got growing at the moment.

They never got 6 hours of today as i thought it turned them of but it shouldnt harm them, im also thinking of putting my heat mat under my seedlings and rooted clones, will that be okay when there in 500ml pots just to help more with root mass.

Hello all!

So its the start of week 6 flower for my 4 Super Skunk, start of week 4 on friday for my Super Lemon Haze clones, both are doing great, i also put the Super Skunk plant in there i was using as a mother plant to flower off.

Im ordering some seeds today called Big Nugs Fast from Seedsman, there apparently only a 6-7 week flowering period which is great if i push them to the 8 week mark i may get a more greater % of amber trichomes on them.

Wont be training anymore plants this year i dont think as its pretty time consuming considering it usually puts an extra 1-2 weeks veg time on top for recover ect, new plan is to grow 8 seeds at a time for 4 weeks veg after the first true leaves show.

The nutrients line im using at the moment is also running great, plant leaves are showing they need more N but with all the problems they have had, i think upping the N this far into flower may cause more problems, temps are great as its cooled down outside so this is great for me as the room the tents are in warms up quite fast.

The only change i think im making this year properly is im no longer going to be using 20L pots as i will be using 15L fabric air pots, 4 weeks veg time along side root enhancers should help root mass quicker than 20L pots, if i decide to veg longer in the future i may use the 20's.

One thing i must say is that the Great White Mycorrhizae is absolutely amazing stuff, i bought a few ounce to help with root mass and the results are amazing, planning on buying a 32oz tub of it to help this year and next.

26 Days left for the Super Skunk, planning on flushing around the 15-17th of june for 7 days totalling 61 days of flower.

41 Days left for the Super Lemon Haze, planning on flushing around the 5th-7th of july for 7 days totalling 66 days of flower.

Amount of time left will chance to change due to trichome colour.

So 5 clones took root, planning on transplanting today and start getting them vegged up ready for flip in 2-4 weeks time, nice bright roots, so glad i bought this aero cloner its a great piece of equipment.

So i harvested the 4 Super Skunk and iv now put another 4 Super Skunk, 1 Critical and 2 Northern Lights in to the tent this morning to start flower, not having the best of look with germinating seeds lately from Royal Queen Seeds and i can only complain to them so many times, so i think a change of seed banks is on the table, after 3 years of custom, 2 seeds out of 10 and 2 seeds out of 8 is simply not good enough, especially when you get a few 5 packs and between 1-3 are germinating.

There was 415g, disappointed but they had problems, iv got 2 Super Lemon Haze plants to harvest on the 10th july and another Super Skunk to harvest 30th july, then another 7 mixed strains on the 20th august, then my final 8 which will be harvested on the 15th-20th november and i dont think i will be growing again for a fair time, sitting in the house permanently with them is to stressing on my health as i feel a bit concerned of leaving them with the lights on, so this year is my final year of growing for a while.

So all plants are doing great, around 3 weeks till harvest on my Super Skunk and my Super Lemon Haze is 2 days into week 4 of flower.

The Super Skunk mother plant i used is starting is 5 days into flower from tomorrow and its doing great, i have not got a picture but i will this afternoon.

Did you do alot of lst on the super lemon haze?
I have grown that in the past and it gets out of control if you don't do some training.
I still have a few seeds and was thinking about growing it again if I can keep it under control.
The smoke is very smooth and has a nice,energetic high.

I topped it, then tied the branches down until they were all the same canopy height, they look to be quality 5oz each plants.

Yeah to energetic for my liking, im growing these last few then i may come back to the strain in a few years to come, they are getting harvested on the 10th, they are certainly looking and smelling so beautiful.

So i want peoples opinions on topping and training, im wanting to main line my new seedlings, ensuring i have from 12-20 colas per plant, should i top at the 1st node and start training of from there and create new branches? or top at 4th or 5th node and top each branch after? then just train them to be the same canopy height.

So this is how i will be training the plants, they have 5 weeks and 6 days left of veg, i will be topping 3 times:

1st topping is at 2nd node creating only 4 stems, already done.

2nd topping each stem to then create 8 stems. (top in 1 weeks time est)

3rd and final topping of the remaining 8 stems to create a final 16 stems. (top in 2-3 weeks, then 3 weeks of recovery and stretch)

I have 8 plants growing, Northern Lights and O.G. Kush, both high yielding strains that are very generous even untrained, they are already in there final 16L pots, soon as 3rd node was being created they were topped, there already creating the 4 main stems ready to be topped next, the reason i went for a 16L pot was so i could over fill my root system up so they could drink from 2-4L of feed a day, in veg, they already take between 500ml & 1L every day now and still have another good 6 weeks of veg time left, after they get topped the 3rd time, they will have a good 3-4 weeks recover and final stretch, i would ideally like them to be around 1.2m tall from the bottom of the pot, have final main shoots at around 16-20" so they can finally stretch after 12/12 to around 24" giving me a final stem of 10-14" main colas once they have been lollypopped.

4x8 tent under 2 600w HPS lights and a 3rd 600w HPS system when the temps are okay, so between 1200-1800w of light at one time, steady airflow in and out, no stale air.

So there will be 128 main colas eventually when i flip to flower, my goal is to try be able to create 1/2oz colas, that will give me a good 64oz of quality bud.

Heres a pic of what ill be doing, yes i know its an amazing picture, all autographs to the end of the Que please :rofl:.

So, do you think i can create 50-64oz then? or maybe more?

So i will eventually find my camera out again to take some more pictures, the new stem shoots are coming along very nice, nice equal growth, they need to be topped twice more then hopefully there should be very little canopy training.

Planning on topping again on the 18th, then finally topped once more time on the 25th, then giving them 28 days of recovery and veg time.

Im aiming for a small frame to hold all 16 main stems, or should i go for a big main line frame?

So my target is to hit 100oz dry by the end of the year, iv got 12.5oz dry thats vac sealed as im trying this cure.

I have 8 plants in flowering now, one will be getting harvested at the end of this month or a week later which looks to be a good 4oz plant at the moment so could be a 5 at the the end.

Then another 7 to come down at the end of next month, 2 are already looking like 6oz plants then the rest are easy 4-5 oz plants so that should tally me up to im hoping around 50oz.

Then iv also got the 4 O.G. Kush and 4 Northern Lights that still have 4 weeks left of vegging and training which im hoping to create 5-7oz plants, mainlined with 16 main colas all at the same canopy height under 3 600w hps systems in the perfect conditions, some have said if there all roughly the same size plant with at least 12" cola close nodes i could harvest 1/2oz colas and if that were possible, so there is a possibility i could harvest 40-64oz from this run.

So my target is 100oz but if what others have said i could get 114, but time will certainly tell, only trying to get as much as i possibly can as i dont want to be tied down next year for growing, i never leave the house as im only wary with electrics and these hps lights.

So i have bought 8 White Widow x BigBud and i got a free peyote critical seed.

So im planning on vegging them till 20th of next month, i can veg for longer if there to small, as i have not received them yet but they should be here this week or early next giving me 4 weeks and 4 days or 32 days from today, so lets just say i get them in 4 days which will give me 4 weeks to germinate and veg 9 to fit in a 4x4 tent.

I could go till the 30th of next month and that will give me a good 5 weeks of germination and veg time.

If anyone could give me any idea on how much veg time as iv never done this many plants in such a small place, so i dont want to over veg then end up having to trim more than i want to, my target is 18-20oz from these, under a 600w hps, environment perfect, 7-10L pots 100% coco no perlite, will also lollypop them, so all plants need to be is 2oz a plant for me to reach my target, iv grew 2oz colas before but dont no wether it would apply to as many in this area.

hey man have you considered getting air cooled hoods? I run them and it makes a MASSIVE difference.. my 2 x air cooled 600 run cooler then the 1 x 400w in the 4x4 veg tent..

4 weeks vege should be plenty.. but you'll get a better idea when that time rolls around obviously ;)

Will be interesting to watch as I havent done that many before... and we have similar strain lineage :)

Back
Top Bottom