Highest CBD % seeds

Farnheit

Hi, Im planning to grow cbd strains for first time I would like to get highest % of cbd possible but it must be under 0.3% thc.

Can you recommend me some?

Auto or feminized doesnt matter

Not sure of the percentages but Charlotte's Web is high on CBD and almost no THC.

What were you needing it for if you don't mind somebody asking?
Im looking for high cbd seeds not final products but I seen there are none 20% cbd and under 0.3% or I havent found them yet. Its usually like 15% cbd and 3-6% thc

Or is there a way how to get rid off thc? I mean cbd evaporates at lower temperature than thc so something like that but reverse :D

yes thats what classified as legal weed under 0.3% thc in my country also called hemp but I think hemp is not bred for higer cbd content?
There are different strains just like medicinal cannabis. There are cultivars used for fiber and those bred to have a higher CBD content.

Abacus, Berry Blossom, The Wife and Cherry are high CBD industrial hemp cultivars. There is a place called Blacklands botanicals. They sell clones and have some strain info that may help you.
I can't provide a link. Sorry. Forum rules.

There are other problems. Even though it is legal it looks identical to some of the illegal strains. If you are growing it outside you can still have problems with theft. Law enforcement cannot differentiate between the two and that can cause problems as well. The industrial crops are monitored and tested constantly.

There are other problems. Even though it is legal it looks identical to some of the illegal strains. If you are growing it outside you can still have problems with theft. Law enforcement cannot differentiate between the two and that can cause problems as well. The industrial crops are monitored and tested constantly.
Im growing indoor and If I knew its under 0.3thc I dont care what others are saying. They will know the difference once they would seize it and test it on their expenses

Yea but if I knew that certain brand have it always under 0.3% thc why not. I once bought cleaner for my bong but I coulndt fit the pack bag so they put it in plastic bag and it looked like hundred grams of coke but when you are confident and you know what it is I wasnt affraid of getting randomly stopped by police eventhough they would be happy and think they found a jackpot :D

Lol

Cops don't Cary kits to test THC on weed

They bust you
Take it
Test it
Then a month or so after yer busted yer free

Soooooooo

Again, not sure what yer gaining, or loosing, by growing hemp

And hemp dosent get you high

If yer planning on selling it...well...yer customers may not be happy

We grow for medical use, not black market sales, so pretty sure we helped ya as best we can

Good luck

It can take months before they can run the tests. Until then your life is turned on it's head. Legal fees are what keeps our court system going so they aren't going to give you a quick and painless conclusion. They will draw it out as long as possible.
If I were you I would treat it like a secret grow regardless of legality or just get the oil , like Chris suggested.
It doesn't matter if you know what you have.

Im not from US we dont have stupid laws they cannot arrest you for one month for this :D our law system is one big joke when it comes to sentences.

Back
Top Bottom