Highest CBD % seeds

A good friend grew 180 plants all were high CBD and around the 0.3% THC and the police out him in jail for 3 years, he even had proof written down from the seed bank he got them from and still got jail.

This was the UK and as most have stated they don't carry tests and the UK police will not test it as they see the Plant being a "cannabis plant" and couldn't care less, if it looks like one your getting fine or a time.

As most have stated too you may as well just but CBD oil if that's what you only desire from the plant, now if you want some better oil that will benefit you better then go for the high THC strains.

Trust me I know the feeling of being in a country with crappy outdated laws and rules, if it were me I would just find a strain that's good for what I need and go for it because either way of you get caught you could show them the most proof in the world but they like high numbers on arrests.

I love Candida, grew it a few times, but tends to be higher than 1-5% THC

I agree, get some good CBD strains, or hemp, if you want less than 1% thc

Seems yer laws in yer country are good, so don't stress the THC aspect

Seedsman has a few 20/1 and 30/1 CBD/THC strains

Problems they are having even with "Hemp seeds" is they don't always fall into the numbers for them to still be classified as Hemp:

That’s because most U.S. hemp farmers are producing cultivars rich in cannabinoids other than THC – the same types of hemp most likely to violate THC limits depending how and when they are tested.

If post-decarboxylized tests are used, “most of the cultivars and most of the varieties that we’re currently using in the U.S. would no longer be defined as hemp,” said Matt Cyrus, who raises hemp along with hay and cattle in Sisters, Oregon.

My Sister works for a Hemp place, they are having issues with their Strains they trying to make for seeds staying under the limit on THC, and even though both are legal here it is two different entities and two different licenses and the procedure they have to follow to destroy out of limit stuff is a total pain in the backside. So even with "Hemp seeds" it can be an issue as they will sometimes not be in the range, let alone working with High CBD Cannabis where it has part of it's genetics from Cannabis and you could get a pheno that has very little CBD and lots of THC.

But you the only one that can make that decision, for me it would suck to have legal problems for something that came in at a .5 THC that wouldn't really even give you a buzz if you smoked a lot of it as no guarantees and at that point might as well grow high quality stuff if it is the same risk in reality.

Hi, Im planning to grow cbd strains for first time I would like to get highest % of cbd possible but it must be under 0.3% thc.

Can you recommend me some?

Auto or feminized doesnt matter

Good morning, Farnheit,
I have just harvested my third grow which I think was mostly successful. This year I grew CBDiesel, CBDream and CBDutch treat. Dream and Dutch treat were the highest in CBD and lowest in THC that I could find...around 7% and lower in each. This year I am excited to see what I get from my CBDiesel...it is rated at 20% CBD and less than 1% THC. I harvested about 3 weeks ago so it is still hung to dry. I will be processing it into a tincture using olive oil as early as this next week. I was happy and amazed to find a seed that was rated so high in CBD so I grew three plants. I live in MA where it is legal; I grow in my backyard in pots with dirt. This plant is said to be good for social anxiety and anxiety in general. I look forward to the results.

I just finished growing 3 strains that have 0.3thc. 2 have 20%cbd. Auto Pink Kush CBD and Doctor Seedsman Cbd. Other 1 was Dinafem's Dinamed+. I grow only for medicinal cbd w/little to sero thc. If u search on Seedsman you will find variety of .03 thc and high cbd. It's where i purchased my seeds from.

P.s. The auto pink is amazeballs and has almost no odor issues when flowering.
. 20190929_170457.jpg

Back
Top Bottom