Highest Times from England

highest times

Hey everyone , just want to say a big peace an love to all my fellow growers, im growin white rhino , blueberry an british cheese at the moment indoors with 600w metal halide light.so should be plenty of "hightimes" ahead !!! Glad to be part of this weedtastic community an lookin forward to chatin with you all . Peace an love from england !!!

Re: Hightimes from england

Hightimes, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forum.
:thanks: for taking the long journey across the pond and joining us.
Tell your friends that there is no friendlier 420 site on the net. :thumb:
You are growing some of the best cannabis strains in the world. :bravo:
Enjoy and enjoy 420!
I'll see you around the forum. :reading420magazine:
:peace:

Welcome to 420, :welcome:
such a peaceful and informative site.

You've found a very helpful site, a very peaceful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace :peacetwo:

Hey everyone , just want to say a big peace an love to all my fellow growers, im growin white rhino , blueberry an british cheese at the moment indoors with 600w metal halide light.so should be plenty of "hightimes" ahead !!! Glad to be part of this weedtastic community an lookin forward to chatin with you all . Peace an love from england !!!

Glad to meet you and :welcome:. You will find alot of great people and advice here. If you have any questions just ask, help will be their.
:yahoo:

:welcome: So to my knowledge it is Illegal to grow there? Or is it like the US where you can grow in certain places as long as you have the right legal papers? I have a 600W MH and a 600w HPS for flower :) much luck to you. Start a journal if you have the time

:welcome: So to my knowledge it is Illegal to grow there? Or is it like the US where you can grow in certain places as long as you have the right legal papers? I have a 600W MH and a 600w HPS for flower :) much luck to you. Start a journal if you have the time

yeah totally illegal here , cant grow for any reason ,but every ones at it , they think for the first time ever were exporting to the continent , the weed scene here is masive and getting bigger all the time . for this grow im trying a dual spectrum sunmaster bulb for veging and flowering so i will keep you posted on the size and quality of the bud . peace and love ! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom