Temp of Room/cab? N/a
RH of Room/cab? N/a
PH of media or res? N/a
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? N/a
Type and strength of ferts used? N/a

Just put the bean into a cup of water for germination
IMG_20160407_231620_hdr.jpg

Hopefully she will pop here soon, I might put her in a rockwool, I'm not for sure yet. Just in case I'm pre soaking my wool in 5.5-5.7 water over night.
I hope this season plays out good in these old hills.

I got a unknown strain in hydro going on atm also, she's been in flowering for 2 weeks today, here's a pic of her a week ago
IMG_20160325_195806_hdr_kindlephoto-111267484.jpg

IMG_20160324_003753_hdr.jpg

She's getting big lol, I'm doing a dwc with GH nutes, pH stays perfect almost, and the ppms are running at 700, I've been just topping off here lately and she loves it! Lol well y'all I pray that you get a good outdoor season and for me I am going to lay my hat down and sleep. Later y'all.

Why thank you sindra :) I've done one blue mystic auto outdoor the year before last, she came up to be just a oz and a half, her life was hell, she was super cropped by the wind, when she was young. So it was my first auto and my first super crop on a auto lol.
-----------------------------------------------------------
So everyone, I woke up and guess what.. The queen has popped! Haha, well I put her in the rockwool :0 I really didn't wana because she was in pre soak still, I had to take the wool over the sink and like do this down force thing to drain the water, then I guess were it got cool in here and there was still a lot of water so I took a hair dryer on low, and blew it like you was blow drying your hair lol. I didn't make it dry again just its a good damp. So I put the baby down in there 1/4th of the way. I would of took pics but I was half asleep and didn't have anything around to do so lol. But hey lets see how this goes, if this doesn't work I got a auto magnum I will replace her with. Well y'all I'm gonna go.

yes haa, bulls we got a baby nightqueen
IMG_20160410_150855_hdr.jpg

Auto nightqueen has woke up from her slumber. This outdoor season is unfolding, I'm also going to put some bag seeds out. Do a guerilla grow with them, just to bring my roots back where I started with my father. In do memory for him, rip dad you tualt me the basics and now I have so past that. Any way sorry lol back to auto night queen. So I decide to go with rockwool, but I guess it played out. I put her in my little tray and dome, it was a cheap on but hell it has lasted lol.

IMG_20160410_150827_hdr.jpg

Here she is just chilling
IMG_20160410_150909_hdr.jpg

But y'all just keep around and I'll show you how she will do outdoor, and those who just don't wana see this , all I gotta say don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom