Himalayan Gold in COCO Soil

MJ Lover

And so the story starts on Start on start of July when the equipment for grow room starts to arrive from Ebay.

Initial TO BUY list was:

1) 80x80x180 grow tent
2) 400w HPS lighting
3) 4 pot vilma driping system with 30 l container
4) 5 Himalayan Gold feminized seeds
5) 4inch fan with carbon filter and thermostat to automatically regulate the fan power
6) COCO soil
7) COCO fertilizers

-7099.jpg

-4600.jpg

-9596.jpg

Seeds started to germinate mid August

-1348.jpg

-1878.jpg

-1881.jpg

-1889.jpg

All was going well, but when I finally switched from from daylight to HPS there was a problem - temperature went up to 37 degrees even when the fan fas ruining on full power.

So I had to take HPS out of tent and order couple of 6400K CFL's to boost the vegetation.

-2333.jpg

-2342.jpg

-2345.jpg

-3629.jpg

-3659.jpg

-4593.jpg

Can anybody advise me what could be problem with the plants - some leaves are turning yellow and some are getting brown spots on them?
I did leave them on auto watering for a week when I wan abroad and when I came back they where seriously over watered.
So i did not water them for 6 days after. it seems that they are getting back the dark green colour again.
But some just a couple of leaves are having brown edges..

-4557.jpg

-4554.jpg

HI MJ Excellent shot of those seeds crackin.You didnt mention types of ferts .IMHO i would say the lady's are hungry May be some cal mag and nitrogen would green them up.:smokin: Also with coco you cant overwater like soil so dont let it dry out..BC

That is the strangest thing - I haven't seen any forms of life around the ladies, but some of the leaves are turning out like this..
Something to research on..

Had ordered some excellent grow guides and discovered that the water PH is essential to ladies and after doing the tests found out that my tap water is way too alkaline (around Ph8) so after sorting the Ph out things seems to be going better now.

Here are also some new photos of cloning and 10th day of flowering :)
the harvest is near, I have been trying some of older leaves and have to say that they already do the job for me :))

IMG_46612.jpg

IMG_46634.jpg

fix the PH and those issues will vanish. I had a nearly identical problem. The cure was simple. I just use lemon juice to bring it down into the sixes.

Hi MJ Lover

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom