Hindu 101

Jackalope

Nope this is not a class. This is better. Finally after 101 days I harvested the last Hindu Kush. It was still putting out new white hairs everywhere. Not sure if this plant would have ever totally finished. There was now amber trichromes at all. Most were clear with huge round heads.
Still needs some cure time but it is dry enough to smoke. It is pretty piney already so this 1 should taste great in a couple months. The cola was 1.5 ounces. Total dried was 3.8 ounces. My biggest indoor plant to date.
hindu_kush_080.JPG

1 week before harvest
grow_2-1_014.JPG

I guess size does matter
grow_2-1_015.JPG

More gooey than frosty

Dried enough to try now. This is very potent weed. There is a hint of flavor that will get better after a cure. They say that Hindu is the only landrace that will keep up with the hybrids in resin production. They were right about that. The Hindu Kush and Medi Kush which is 1/2 Hindu Kush 1/2 OG Kush. Are some of the strongest strains in this run of 10 different strains. Only Jack the Ripper and Canalope Haze were better. The Hindu was stronger than the Medi but took 40 to 50 days more to finish. While the finish time is ridiculously long for a land race Indica. I would grow this again. Sorry to say I didn't regenerate the big one.

Back
Top Bottom