Hindu kush lots of updated pics

saynotosoapba

Hi i have a grow im doing i got 15 hindu kush seeds in the pack from my local shop and only 3 are growing the rest never germinated dodgy seeds a think anyway im usen a 250w hps light feeding them bio bizz and im spraying them with mircal grow ready mixed i started them on 18/6 for the first 2 weeks then changed them 2 12/12 i was to these ones grow in short time now on day 27 and dont seem to have any problems its only my second grow unfortinatly the 3 i done last time ended up males grrrrr hope i got better luck this time i tryed to take a few pics done my best with my phone heres what i have just now any advice is welcome and when can i tell the sex ?? thanks

kush91.jpg

kush121.jpg

kush31.jpg

kush21.jpg

kush6.jpg

kush4.jpg

when can a tell the sex?:smokin::cool::bong:

i can't tell from here, but 2 weeks in veg? sheesh, you must want these to grow fast!

well, good thing is that the plant looks great!

yea am moving house in a while so a want to make sure they are done in time lol im just waiting on more pics gettin aproved a think they might help a bit :allgood:

yea there 4 weeks today lol heres pics a took today mibby help more a looked a bit closer at them think 1 is female have a look :allgood:
SP_A0044.jpg

SP_A0043.jpg

SP_A00401.jpg

SP_A00391.jpg

SP_A0037.jpg

SP_A0036.jpg

SP_A0035.jpg

kush_1.jpg

what do u guys think so far then

I was going to say the same fallen, a clearer picture would be very helpful, I would do this ASAP because if it is a male it had to be out yesterday. Do they look kind of like grape clusters? Are there ANY hairs what so ever? If yes to 1 and no to 2 then it is 100% male.

yip use were rite it was male chopped it up last night a tryed to take pics but as u know they aint the best thought it would give a rough idea the size of the other 2 im almost certain they are female look so different from the male 1 ill try get proper pics asap heres what a got just now anyway
SP_A0049.jpg

SP_A0050.jpg

SP_A0051.jpg

I think its a good thing to have such positive growth. I wouldn't chop it. Not yet at least from what I can tell. You are asking the wrong person my friend. I say just keep doing what you're doing, the plant will let you know.

ok i wont touch them then they are growing at a rappid rate the now starting to get high iv got the light 18 inches from them :allgood::bong: and im not going to spray anymore miracle grow over them just feedin them with bio bizz now can i speed them up any more ?:bong:

hey folks help needed came home from work today and i see 1 of my babys dont look the healthiest iv always made sure they had plenty of water and nutes but yesterday i thought i would leave them till today to water them again let them dry out a bit the soil is still wet damp and one of them the leaves have started to curl round its self my thoughts would be 1 because i aint water them in the same routen as normal but then they were still wet when i looked the now and may be because i was spraying them with miracle grow that iv stopped now so the leaves were gettin wet also but not for a few days now what do you guys think are the leaves just drying out because iv not been spraying them iv just watered them as id normaly do a hope it gets better makes me sad to see it lookin unwell :hmmmm::hmmmm:

hey folks help needed came home from work today and i see 1 of my babys dont look the healthiest iv always made sure they had plenty of water and nutes but yesterday i thought i would leave them till today to water them again let them dry out a bit the soil is still wet damp and one of them the leaves have started to curl round its self my thoughts would be 1 because i aint water them in the same routen as normal but then they were still wet when i looked the now and may be because i was spraying them with miracle grow that iv stopped now so the leaves were gettin wet also but not for a few days now what do you guys think are the leaves just drying out because iv not been spraying them iv just watered them as id normaly do a hope it gets better makes me sad to see it lookin unwell :hmmmm::hmmmm:

there all good now i removed the water in the trays today again that i just added to them and there as cheery as ever again whooohooo:allgood::allgood:

Back
Top Bottom