Hippie chick seeking work on West Coast!

420staci

I'm a 28 years old single female traveler with two sweet chihuahuas looking for green work on the West Coast. I've got a BS Degree in Computer Science, but none of that really matters to me anymore. That's not what I'm interested in these days.

I'm more interested in helping to get a eco-village/commune started, working on wind farms, learning to install personal home solar/wind power devices, building self-sustainable homes complete with a rain capturing system that recycles the water for other uses in the home and outdoor gardens, working on medical farms, working on vegetable/fruit farms, being an archaeological dig site assistant.... Heck, just to make some quick cash to survive on, I'd even do work like painting, house cleaning, running errands, yard work, babysitting, gardening, internet assistance, be a personal assistant or "Girl Friday", be a farm stand helper, etc. I can even design simple websites.

Good Luck with your quest... It's nice to see the right sort of "green" driven people! It's not all about the $$$ afterall...

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

Best wishes in your quest. Hope you enjoy your exploration of our site.

Have you considered Habitat for Hummanity? I've got a friend that joined and was relocated to Costa Rico to build homes for the poor.

I'm a 28 years old single female traveler with two sweet chihuahuas looking for green work on the West Coast. I've got a BS Degree in Computer Science, but none of that really matters to me anymore. That's not what I'm interested in these days.

I'm more interested in helping to get a eco-village/commune started, working on wind farms, learning to install personal home solar/wind power devices, building self-sustainable homes complete with a rain capturing system that recycles the water for other uses in the home and outdoor gardens, working on medical farms, working on vegetable/fruit farms, being an archaeological dig site assistant.... Heck, just to make some quick cash to survive on, I'd even do work like painting, house cleaning, running errands, yard work, babysitting, gardening, internet assistance, be a personal assistant or "Girl Friday", be a farm stand helper, etc. I can even design simple websites.

Sounds like you were born 30 years too late !! lol ,Good luck to you in your quests , we need more young people with your drive !! :peace: Have you been to the introduce yourself page yet?

:welcome:, Hello, I wish you well and all you do. I pray for great thing for you. It will just take time to settle in. Thats when the adventure begins. God Bless you! The very best of luck to you in 2010. Please keep in touch with all your friends here on 420. :thanks: :peace:

Nope definately not a troll... although I might be as ugly as one! Just haven't gotten on this website for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom