Hippie Riddle

Cant figure out how to add signature to this thread

I see you have "HIPPIE" as your signature.
If you go to User CP at the top of the page. Then when it loads that page in the left hand column there is a link called "Edit Signature"
Have you gotten this far ?

Yeah man. I was going to start a journal. I posted pics of a young plant when I first joined. She only had 3 finger leaves early on. I had 2 people more or less making fun of me saying that it was not pot. They quoted "3 leaves let it be. Which is a nursery rhyme here to identify poison ivy. I joined to learn from the experts. I seem to attract idiots who don't have a clue. Im not here to deal with jerks.

I have ALOT of guerrilla grows under my belt. But, we did not know all of the science behind growing. A little chicken shit, bone meal and blood meal, and let them grow. We didn't even know when to properly harvest, knowing nothing about tricones. I'm a very poor person. Starting with bare essentials. I'm GUESSING HERE. No thermometer, barometer, nothing to PH with just using water from our well. Nothing for PPM'S.

BUT........ I'm kicking ass. My girls are beautiful.

I don't want to journal and just have more folks making fun of me

well 1st of all I am not making fun of you or your plants. I am sorry if some people were joking about your plants :hug:
As far as growing with no money..we are in the same boat .

yes I copied url and pasted but didn't work

you have link there double...

Not a big issue, You almost have it. AngryBird is correct.

You have the link in there and it is working but you somehow pasted twice it looks like and it screwed up the formatting.

Just copy this again

[@URL="Rescue Plants - First Indoor"]My 1st Journal - Rescue Plants First Indoor[/URL]

Then go back and delete everything in your signature and paste what i gave you above and remove the @ symbol I put infront of the URL.
Make sure you Do Not leave a space between the [ and URL when you delete the @

Back
Top Bottom