Hippie66 2nd Indoor Grow - 4 Strains

Any more issues with the gnats?
They are still around, but controlled at the moment. The roots on the BB were as developed or maybe even better than the 9 plants in my previous grow. I'll do at least one PC tonight when I get home. Not sure if I have enough soil to do both. Curious to compare the root growth of the runt to the other. Especially now that she is catching up to the others

420-magazine-mobile668068641.jpg
420-magazine-mobile495375748.jpg

So I'm noticing the last few days that the larger of the two PC is looking off. Anyone willing to speculate? She is paler than the rest and the leaves seem a bit crusty. She's growing, but I don't like the way she looks.

PC hates any changes in her environment while shes in veg, when i grew my PC any change in temp, RH, light intensity or any change in nute strength would make her squeal like a pig. Have you changed the lighting set up or the amount of water/nutes recently?

PC hates any changes in her environment while shes in veg, when i grew my PC any change in temp, RH, light intensity or any change in nute strength would make her squeal like a pig. Have you changed the lighting set up or the amount of water/nutes recently?
The only change was the transplant and addition of the composted poo we spoke about. The room is stable.

420-magazine-mobile1053838794.jpg

I took the autos out of the tent today and put them in the dark for a few days before cutting. The PC are the two in the back, the remaining three are BB. I am a bit confused by the bigger PC. She is paler green, almost yellow in color. Some green is coming back after watering with calmag on Sunday, the other PC shows signs of magnesium deficiency with the spotting, but has maintained her deep green color. Hopefully she continues to green up. Still hoping to switch this weekend, but may wait one more week to give them one more dose of grow nutes.

I chopped and hung the autos today.
420-magazine-mobile1423739918.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1544040001.jpg
Sorry the pics don't do them justice. You could knock someone out with these nugs. Like rocks.
420-magazine-mobile1143846512.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2094546294.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1177880578.jpg
420-magazine-mobile971112237.jpg

420-magazine-mobile346375512.jpg

I'm thinking a solid 2 maybe up to 3 zips on those 4 autos. Pretty happy for my first real attempt at them. The OG kush are thicker and heavier than the fruit punch, but I think plant for plant the fruit punch outweighs any of the OG's. Gonna Let them hang and get to trimming on Saturday.

Thats cutting it close! .
Yes. Yes it is! There's always butter and oil tho. I will say, every time I pull out a chunk of that Blue Dream, it gets better. I've got a bit of the Bubblegum left too. That's not too shabby either. Both were picked 7/1. Really enlightened me to the value of a long cure.

420-magazine-mobile259310192.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1958305502.jpg

Well folks, I made the switch to 12/12 today. For the most part all are healthy with the exception of the larger PC. She us pale, leaves are semi crusty and curled. I'm really not sure what's up with her. The next 8 weeks will tell I guess.

Ended up with a total of 66g from the 4 mini autos. Have sampled both, and am quite pleased with both the buzz and the flavor/smoothness of the smoke. Gonna leave it jarred as long as possible, but my slash is low, so I'll be getting into it in the next week or so. As for the photos, I just don't know. The BB look great, but the PC not so much. Not sure I will mess with that strain again. Should have listened to the advice of Aussieblue and Pennywise when they both said it was a bitch.

Remember she may grow strong in flower, mine were a pain in the butt during veg but flower she turned into a beast. Wish i knew why theres a big difference between veg and flower with the PC.

Back
Top Bottom