Hippiex: Dinafem, Dinamed CBD

hippiex

420 Member
This is my first public journal and i'll keep updating it until harvest.

Grow Environment

Indoor tent: Secret Garden - Dark Street DS120 (1.2m x 1.2m x 1.85m)
Seed Light: Was using a T5 light (borrowed from a friend)
Veg Light: Started with T5 (i know it is not ideal) then switched to Metal Halide 600w (Hilux Gro)
Flowering Light: HPS 600w (Hortilux)
Cool tube: 6 inches
Dehumidifier: Yes (45 pint)
Soil used: Sunshine Mix #4
CO2: TNB Naturals

Strain Details

Strain: Dinafem, Dinamed CBD (Dinamed CBD – Buy Dinamed CBD cannabis seeds)
Genotype: 40% Indica, 60% Sativa
Current Stage: Flowering

Main Dates

Seed date: 13/03/2018
Veg From/To date: 23/03 to 07/06
Flowering start date: 08/06

Ferts / Supplements

General Hydroponics, General Organics - GO Box
General Hydroponics Liquid Koolbloom

Veg Stage pictures

Some notes about the veg:

• Followed the GO Box instructions for every week.
  • Partial watering also had CaMg+Root
  • FIM attempt on 19/04
  • FIM didnt work. TOP on 25/04
  • Koolbloom started on 16/05
  • Dehumidifier activate around 17/05.

Getting fatter and fatter ... Dry Koolbloom doing its magic.

Looking great man..... What percent of amber do you plan on taking them down?

Good question. I've read around that its best to harvest high CBD plants when amber trichomes start to show.

So far i only found amber trichomes on those sugar leafs... Not on the flowers (those are still milky)

My goal is to harvest at 5%... 10% tops. Will watch it closely for any trichome development on the flowers.

Yesterday i did a vape test with that same sample i took the trichome picture. So it was *wet* and not cured.

Taste was really good (green taste but thats because plant was still "alive").

Didnt feel any mental high.. at all. Felt this nice and smooth relaxation....exactly what i was expecting.

Good question. I've read around that its best to harvest high CBD plants when amber trichomes start to show.

So far i only found amber trichomes on those sugar leafs... Not on the flowers (those are still milky)

My goal is to harvest at 5%... 10% tops. Will watch it closely for any trichome development on the flowers.

Yesterday i did a vape test with that same sample i took the trichome picture. So it was *wet* and not cured.

Taste was really good (green taste but thats because plant was still "alive").

Didnt feel any mental high.. at all. Felt this nice and smooth relaxation....exactly what i was expecting.
Yea I'm a long long ways from harvest but still looking around to what will be best for me and the strains im running. I like all the different effects but prefer a heavy indica. Still love sativa's as well but more of the indica dom. kinda guy. I got some time to figure it out tho.

Back
Top Bottom