Hiya im just askin a question

stoned snake

i might go for a trip to cali and i was thinking how old u gotta be to get a card, can you use the same card in other states or do u gotta get a different one for each state? also do i have to be sick or just complain in sik
ty all

I'm not sure if a card from another state will work in Montana but the law (I-148) does offer this to all medical marijuana patients.. that's the way I read it.

"It allows patients and their caregivers who are arrested to raise a medical defense in court -- even if they have not registered."

Montana Cares

Vancouver, BC Compassion Club accepts the OCBC card.. personal experience.

i might go for a trip to cali and i was thinking how old u gotta be to get a card, can you use the same card in other states or do u gotta get a different one for each state? also do i have to be sick or just complain in sik
ty all

:hmmmm:I did a little look at state law and it appears(PROVIDING YOU ARE 18YRS OR OLDER) that what you can do is come see us in Cali...1st go online to NORML.org for Cali and search the list of MDs in the area you're going, set up an appointment...be prepared to spend alot of money...a fee range from 150-175 for the Dr. Rx for MMJ...use the same NORML site for a list of dispensaries or COOPs in the same area or adjacent cities. Now, please bear in mind, not all counties are as understanding as those who have cities such as San Francisco or W.Hollywood. A little research will make your visit a memorable one, if not expensive...:smokin: BTW... NORML.org can tell you each of the 13 states laws refering to their medical marijuana policies:smokin:Now this is important for you to know...this law was intended for patients who have bonafide medical conditions described in the qualifications part of the law...if you are going to ask a MMJ patient how to get over on the DEA, please don't, because this fights against law reform and don't mess w/ our state law because we are pushing for broader access, requiring no Rx for MMJ period, but funseekers can muck things up. :cool:Having said that, you need documentation of a qualified condition...med records, current prescriptions containers and medical history determines your chances...some docs take cash up front even for no Rx...check to see if the MD offers no RX/No FEE service...this can save you a lot of grief. LA County is now selling ID cards for $153 for the priviledge of supposed safe patient access, and that is in addition to the doc's fee$$$$$$$$$$BLING fer da State of Arnold & Bling fer LA county to waste on BS. Goood luck & enjoy Cali...bring $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:laughtwo::peace:

thanks bro and i will try not to screw up ur effort

Back
Top Bottom