HizzyB's Sour Banana

Today was day seven for the Sour Banana reservoir.
Ten gallons of fresh RO water (03ppm) so I add 75 ml bloom A and 75 bloom B, 10 mls raise (ph up) and I have been watering in RX GReens Roots (instantly available mycos) once a week. 1 tsp per gallon RO.
OK so I had my solution come in at 790 ppm and PH was 5.2
I added another 10 mls of both A &B and got it just over 920, close enough.
Plant is pretty happy but my LED has been too close and bleaching the tops just a bit. I raised the fixture up approx 4 inches.
Pics coming soon

Hey Hizzy, are you using recharge now?

IMG_165821.JPG

That was a pic a few weeks ago, now they are getting a custom screen built and should have a great bloom run
image6657.jpeg

Im am running the 4 Sour Banana Sherberts on a 3' by 3' tray but to help out spreading the canopy apart with a 4' by 4' foot screen above them
custom_sbs_screen.jpg

I must say I am very pleased so far with the "Energy" and "Bulk" Rx GReen sent me to test.

I am looking forward to a Side by Side GEneral Hydroponics 3 part Flora w/floralicious plus vs the 2 part RX Green and their new additives.

The "Energy" I am using really drops my PH down to super acidic levels. I used to be able to get it to rise back to 5.2-5.5 with a single 5 ml capful. The additives drop is more than I am used to and have to add 2 capfuls or 10 mls per 5 gallons made up. Hmmmm. I will let all know after while how I am liking them.
So far I know the roots do, crazy white roots everywhere
Ill get a pic soon when I transplant.

Hey Hizzy, when you water to waste how much run off do you do????

Your girls are looking great!!!!!

:love::cco::love:

I like at least 20% but sometimes its a lil different. Youll get the feel for it quick
If its not really giving back for 30-45 seconds it isnt enough.

Brand New Puppy at home and I
Cant get away to get my work done lol.

All is really good actually and I am so happy with Croketts gear, its been along long time since I have felt able to recommend someone for genetics.
Give Crokett Family Farms Sour Banana Sherbert a try
Out of 4 beans 2 were males and each of the females (2) are so interesting in there own way I cant figure which one Im keeping lol.
Prob both and toss out something Ive been working with already.

Plans for a feb pickup from a great friend of some legit gg#4, been a long time coming

FullSizeRender_7_6.jpg

I am giving the 4 plants a minute to stretch up a bit and I will string the screen, pondering if I should take off 2" or leave be. I will figure it out soon.
If it was the #2 plant I'd be adding 12" or more, she stretched like a redwood lol.
Great smelling Cannabis no doubt the low PPM, super clean nutes help also

Thank you Hizzy for your answer on watering, it looks like you let the run off collect in a tote below? I hope you have better luck with these gg#4's then you did the last time you were growing out that strain.
Have fun with your new puppy, lots of fun to be had there.

I wanted to thank you for showing how you put up your net. Building the net cage and waiting for the plant to catch up before stringing is a great idea.

Big Props to Shottafire

My Big Homie hooked us up with some GG#4 cuts.
Best part was the time I was able to spend with him and his family, awesome is a true understatement I miss them all especially his Father OMG dude had me crying we were rolling so hard.
Shotta is truly been blessed.
Thanks Brother!!

Now its time to redo the room so they have a proper home. Goal is to white out the whole shack, 3 ton split system, sealed up and ramping co2 ppm.
Hard part is how we run perpetual and never have a bare room.

All ideas and comments are always welcome.
Sorry I am still dragon ass from the trip

That's nice Hizzy but, where's the pictures :smokin:

:drool::cco::drool:

So far this round of Purple Dream is looking chunkier than I am used to, has to be something to do with RX Greens new Bulk additive, I say has to be as its the only thing that has changed.
Only other change I have made lately is how I am using their ROOTS and no longer brewing Heisenberg Tea once a week

Hey Hizzy, I've changed my name again

CCOiler AKA RSOiler AKA 60cal

Been gone for what seems like forever, missed all y'all and glad to be back

Been super super busy upgrading my grow rooms and nursing my back

I'll start a "1st time sealed grow room" journal assp

Hope y'all are all thriving and staying safe

Dang smokey on the west side of the nation right now

Welcome back Hizz and remember to let us know when you start your "sealed grow room".

That means CO2 and Air Con, should be fun :thumb:

Are you over 1 gram per watt on your yields yet? Last journal was excellent finish.

Had a scare yesterday when I looked at the sour banana
You can just tell when a known cut isn't happy

Two mins later I diagnosed the sub pump failed a night or two before and I caught it in time

For me if I smell rotten roots like a cauliflowers smell I know I'm late
dec63a948dd5c1317757462620503f82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom