HMG's Organic Auto Grow

HomeMedGrower

What strain is it? Blue Mammoth, Afghan Kush Ryder, LA Diva

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? All Auto's about a week in

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor

Soil or Hydro? Soil

If soil... what is in your mix? Dr Earth POTting Soil, Worm Gold, Azomite, Gypsum, Soft Rock Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate.

If soil... What size pot? 3 Gallon

Size of light? 400 W HPS

Is it aircooled? Yes

Temp of Room/cab? 81 lights on

RH of Room/cab? 35 to 56

PH of media or res? 6.8

Any Pests? No

How often are you watering? When needed

Type and strength of ferts used? Compost teas and IDK

0031300.JPG

0051144.JPG

007944.JPG

009776.JPG

I'm subd hmg, I'm havin a prob to an extent I never had it this grow, are you using R/o water?

First off :welcome: mcloadie, happy to have you for the ride.

No I use my tap water about 230ppm and a PH of 8 give or take. I try to dechlorinate the water by letting it sit out for a day or two before using, if its just a water day. I bubble the water for about 12 hours or so before I throw a batch of tea together.

I noticed that the date on my camera is off by a day will get that fixed before next group of photos. Any way here are the girls today.

015428.JPG

014484.JPG

013528.JPG

012550.JPG

I made up a little something for the girls to drink started bubbling it yesterday. The only thing not in the picture is a small handfull of granulated azomite. Worm castings in the solo cup and DR Earth POTting soil in the ice cream container about two solo cups worth.

0051146.JPG

After 12 hours

008870.JPG

After 24 hours

010726.JPG

I'm subbed and will be interested to see this one go. Dr. Earth is the more common organic product at the farm and garden stores around here and I'll be interested to see how it does for MMJ. Also interested to see how the autos produce as well as I'm interested in those, especially for outdoor here in the PNW with our short and wet outdoor seasons.

I'm subbed and will be interested to see this one go. Dr. Earth is the more common organic product at the farm and garden stores around here and I'll be interested to see how it does for MMJ. Also interested to see how the autos produce as well as I'm interested in those, especially for outdoor here in the PNW with our short and wet outdoor seasons.

Hey run, :welcome:

It has been wet around here lately, but it's about to get hot triple digits forcasted for Monday and Tuesday.

I have ran the LA Diva once before in coco with BPN and she turned out nice. :yummy:

I think when my girl wakes up and is ready for the day, I'm gonna roll a couple and we're gonna go wander on a trail off the Juan de Fuca and enjoy the scenery. I may have to use a "trekking pole" instead of my cane, but I love out walks and hikes and gods know, the view out here is so beautiful it would be a crime not to enjoy it :)

Gave the little ones a drink of water this morning. The AKR seems like maybe the tea was a little strong for it, but nothing that it hasn't recovered from. Lowered the light a couple days ago, sitting right about 12" off the canopy.

0041207.JPG

0061009.JPG

008882.JPG

009789.JPG

Back
Top Bottom