Hmmm trouble maybe - Advice anybody?

Nobody13

Hello, I'm in a new part of the world using a nurt I've never used before outside in perlite. I can't give the name of the Nurt because its patterned by the local hydro shop, which will give my location away.

The symptoms are the same across five different species, Green Love Potion, White Widow/Big Bud, Afghai, Strain Hunters and Incredible Bulk.

I've never had trouble before and so am left scratching my head, even more so after reading the "Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial" that many times I've done my head inside out thinking its one, or other or a multi special of everything...........:surrender:

So I thought send in a few pics and see what everybody else has to say.

PH is 6.3 when I add maxicrop, without maxicrop it sits on an even 6.

Thanks in advance.

DSCN21945.jpg
DSCN21918.jpg
DSCN21908.jpg
DSCN21875.jpg
DSCN21846.jpg
DSCN21825.jpg
DSCN21805.jpg
DSCN21766.jpg
DSCN21743.jpg
DSCN21737.jpg

You are showing phosphorus deficiency for sure amongst some other issues. I f you haven't had these problems before then maybe it is the nutrient you are using. Can you go back to your old nutrients?

I can't go back to the old nutrients as I'm a couple thousand miles away from them..

Hmmm the N-P-K on the grow nutrients is N 225 K 246 P 52

Ca 200
Mg 34
S 45
Fe 2.5
B 0.27
Cu 0.05
Mn 0.38
Zn 0.12
Mo 0.013

Just looking at the pics I uploaded on here on the 12/6/2015 V todays they have still grown fairly well.
DSCN21714.jpg

Do they still mostly look like that? How many leaves are affected?

For the most part yes, they look like that, but these symptoms only started 4 days ago and it has spread over the 5 species with more leafs showing this problem. At the moment its not severe, so I'm trying to nip in the bud now?

If you are growing in perlite then you are growing hydro correct? The PH for hydro is 5.5 to 6.2 with the ideal PH of 5.8

Also yo stated that after adding maxi crop your PH is at 6.0. Have you calibrated your PH meter recently? If your meter is .3 off you could think you are inside the range but actually be right outside of it.

Thanks for the replies.

I have resumed service as normal.

The problem was me falling over (getting old) and spilling my nurtes all over them and forgetting to hose them down...not to mention suffering memory loss about this happening, which is no doubt because of old age as well :oops::oops:

Thanks for the replies.

I have resumed service as normal.

The problem was me falling over (getting old) and spilling my nurtes all over them and forgetting to hose them down...not to mention suffering memory loss about this happening, which is no doubt because of old age as well :oops::oops:
I thought I was the only one who did that kind of thing
Getting old is not for the weak and timid

Back
Top Bottom