Hobo Grow 2 Liter DWC Pacocide

OkieInCo

Hi Everyone!

You know, I bet I would have better luck sometimes by simply driving up to the hills, throwing out a bunch of seed, come back 4 months later and harvest it, rather than giving them everything they need.. love, food, shelter, water and otherwise cater to their every need and have them decide one day to simply do a death spiral and collapse in a heap of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium.

For being a "weed" it sure is finicky. While everyone else on the planet is able to grow this enigma of a plant beyond the stretchy lanky bean pole, always in danger of self implosion, "weed", I must confess I'm in the minority in that regard.

HOWEVER after thoroughly lurking this site I have come to the conclusion that I CAN DO THIS and that I was a total retard in everything I thought I knew about growing plants. No more TARDiness.

I'm making a Hobo Grow in the bathroom of my RV with very little space. My impression of a Hobo Grow is growing with stuff I have around like a 2 liter bottle. Now I know the internet is full of 2 liter bottle hacks but I've collected some of the best features I found and incorporated them into this.

It's basically a 2 liter DWC using one of those baby red solo cups you find hanging in the isles of Wal-Mart for the net, a small amount of Rockwool, a used aquarium air pump and stone and free "sample" nutes I got from Ivan at my local Hydro store, god bless him.

I cut a hole at the top of the bottle the size of the baby solo cup and cut 4 small holes around the top of the bottle for air circulation and nutrient refill. I wrapped the bottle entirely to prevent light from reaching the soon to be beautiful roots. I also cut a small "viewing window" on the side in the tape so I could see the roots and check the water level.

I'm pumping Co2 into my 2.5 ft x 2.5 ft grow space by fermenting some grape juice I got at the food bank and using a balloon for the air lock..works great..at the end of fermentation I'll either think about distilling it or just drink it over ice..yum.

The "Strain" I'm using I'll call "Pacocide" named after my friend who gave me the seeds Testosterone driven pup. Hopefully I'll be producing smoking hot ladies and not and bunch of dudes.

Got Hobo lights I've scavenged totaling 100 watts. 2 CFL's and one 65 watt grow light from Wally World and a fan. I have a heat light under my grown table since I don't have a heat mat for my germ period.

That's about it. I'm going to grow one of these plants if it kills me. I'll post a few amateurish pics as I'm working on figuring out how to best use this old camera.

-peace

100_09157.JPG
100_09147.JPG
100_091214.JPG
100_091111.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom