Hockeybry 2.0 Vanilla Kush & Blueberry Cheesecake

20151112_121153.jpg

Blueberry cheesecake decided her corner of the tent wasnt good enough so she has bascially taken over the tent and not playing well with the other girls in the tent :morenutes: Good in the way she is basically LSTing herself and exposing more bud sites...once the two sensi stars finish up it should free some space up for her :cheer:

She looks like a feisty one. Very impressive growth from her.

Yeah she got massive.... I doubt she'll be able to support herself with growth like that once she starts putting on weight...and I think she'll be being on some serious weight :high-five: I won't veg her clones for as long....I like the size of the vk better...she's a keeper.

If you get the rotten pheno of VK, then it will be some of the most powerful indica you've ever smoked. Guaranteed.

If you get the rotten pheno of VK, then it will be some of the most powerful indica you've ever smoked. Guaranteed.
She's starting to look like she's a good hybrid pheno....my critical sensi star is super indica...it knocks me out hard haha

How far along are they again?

I'm not sure on how many phenos. I just know that I didn't get the pheno that Barneys advertises. Mine smelt rotten with a chem funk. Not a pleasant smell, but extremely potent weed.

The girls are just finishing their second week in flower :high-five: jeez I hope I don't get the rotten pheno...I ran barneys top dawg a few grows ago and it was terrible....the entire harvest went to edibles or went in the bubble bags...not smokeable....so barneys is on thin ice with me

LOL! It just smelt bad. Otherwise it was some of the best.

If you get the rotten pheno you should be happy. It will destroy anyone that smokes it.

LOL! It just smelt bad. Otherwise it was some of the best.

If you get the rotten pheno you should be happy. It will destroy anyone that smokes it.

Lol in that case... Let's get rotten :goof: I'm gonna get a new tent and light...I'm really torn between another 3x3 or a 4x4... And torn between another Mars 900w or a platinum p450 ...seriously dilemma

There you go bud. 4 x 4 it is! LOL

Welp... that was easy lol :high-five:

I'll also add a little update of the girls....
20151115_104834.jpg

just finished week# 2 of 12/12. showing some nice pre flowers...its a frickin jungle in my tent... the vk is on the front left and the BB cheesecake is...well all over the place. The 2 sensi stars got buried by these two girls! :morenutes:

Also.....
20151112_220319.jpg

the Lemon Ice is looking more delicious everyday! :jawdropper:

Man, those are some beautiful plants. You're going to have some killer smoke in 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom