Hockeybry 2.0 Vanilla Kush & Blueberry Cheesecake

hockeybry2

Howdy! :welcome:Haven't done a journal in awhile since I've just been doing clone runs of my sensi stars but I popped 2 new strains in the garden so I'll let all of you great folks tag along! I'm getting a late start on the journal since I was debating doing one but the girls are a few weeks into veg at this point.

Strains: barneys vanilla kush and blueberry cheesecake by female seeds
Nutes: flora nova grow / bloom, big bud, overdrive, organic teas on occasion
Soil: roots organic original
Lights: veg: Mars relevtor 144x3. Bloom: mars 2 900w

20150523_113526.jpg

I'll be putting pics of the girls up later!
-B

re: Hockeybry 2.0 Vanilla Kush & Blueberry Cheesecake

The girls! the vanilla kush is looking more indica than the BB cheesecake which looks to be a more indica dom hybrid...both looking real healthy...

20151008_161740.jpg

approx 3 weeks into veg. Vanilla kush on the left...BB cheesecake on the right.

20151014_161118.jpg

Approx 5 weeks in veg

20151014_161151.jpg

What else is in the garden...Sensi star about 2 weeks into flower

-B

First, glad I made it to the journal man

Subbed

I've grown out a Vanilla Kush, and it was an epic smoke.

Look forward to seeing how yours progress. So far so good...

I love collecting different strains as well. It's a sickness all on its own. LOL

Update!:high-five:
the girls are still in a veg and looking healthy! each has been topped twice...the VK is getting pretty bushy while the BB cheesecake grows vertically. I would love to clone them now and kick them both into flower, but am going out of town and wouldnt be able to give the clones the love they need...therefore these are going to stay in veg until... all hallows eve..muHAHAHAH...sorry I lost it there...
20151020_190211.jpg

VK on the left...BB Cheesecake on the right

looking happy and healthy brotha, and would love the peoples choice haha

looking happy and healthy brotha, and would love the peoples choice haha

The people's choice will be done :) Hockeybry 3.0 lol now I just need to decide if I wanna do fems, regs, or autos. Guess I'll let the people decide that as well!

i think reg's are the best way to go. you get the best potential overall and who knows maybe you'll find a pheno worth keeping

Back
Top Bottom