HockeyBry's 4 Strain Mars LED Journal

Heres a little bonus update from a breeding project I am conducting...
5 weeks into flower
Malawi Gold Mommy X Haze Daddy
144x3w Mars hydro reflector
20150529_165018.jpg

20150528_064347.jpg

That sounds like a nice mix man if you ever get some good seeds PM me id be happy to grow some of your projects :high-five:

That sounds like a nice mix man if you ever get some good seeds PM me id be happy to grow some of your projects :high-five:

The breeding has been done and what you're seeing is the f1 offspring. Looks like fairly consistent pheno with zero hermies of course! :thumb:

The breeding has been .... done and what you're seeing is the f1 offspring. Looks like fairly consistent pheno with zero hermies of course! :thumb:

wooo... seeds for everyone lets all thank hockeybry2 lol 2 cheers hip hip horay

Lol that plant looks good to me!! Nice cola potential on those lady's! :thumb:

make it rain f1's:rofl: but for real good job on the seeds in your opinion was it hard to breed your own plants for seeds

In short anyone can slap some pollen around and make beans and they'll prolly be just fine....but to really get into isolating desired phenotype it requires a little more work, space, and a solid genetics background :high-five: I'm a scientist by trade and get off on this stuff haha

i do love science man, carl sagan is my hero, and i love people that can get very technical about breeding, growing or anything really so you can throw as much info at us as you can :thumb:

Haha I'm using only baseless right now but will hopefully be th some genetics for next grow

Quick update....The 4 girls are just finishing their 4 week of flower and looking beautiful....Strawberry blue up front, Top Dawg on the left, Lemon Kush in the back, and critical sensi star on the right
20150610_161746.jpg

My malawi x haze is just finishing up week 7
20150610_161829.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!!:Namaste:

Dam those lights really made those colas swell:thumb: looking amazing

Back
Top Bottom