Hodder's Scrog - MK Ultra - Soil - HPS - Air Pot

Hey Hodder!!....Don't do it!!:(:( The ph meter will only make matters worse!!! Let the microbes fix em. The way she looks to me is real good ,but give her a whack of some good home brew tea Hod...Just mics...no nutes ,got it! A good A.C.T. That should help alot. You will see some more growth in the colas and some density as well. Can you drop the lights any Hod? They look a little up there...The more lumens at this stage ,the denser and fuller colas, i'm sure you know that, sorry,cought myself rambling there a bit.Anyhow keep up the great scrog Hodder.Are you still thinking ,just 4 z's? I say 7to 8! Easy. Nice job...still a ways to go. Later, Duggan:)

Hey Hodder!!....Don't do it!!:(:( The ph meter will only make matters worse!!! Let the microbes fix em. The way she looks to me is real good ,but give her a whack of some good home brew tea Hod...Just mics...no nutes ,got it! A good A.C.T. That should help alot. You will see some more growth in the colas and some density as well. Can you drop the lights any Hod? They look a little up there...The more lumens at this stage ,the denser and fuller colas, i'm sure you know that, sorry,cought myself rambling there a bit.Anyhow keep up the great scrog Hodder.Are you still thinking ,just 4 z's? I say 7to 8! Easy. Nice job...still a ways to go. Later, Duggan:)

Hey duggan, thanks for stopping by and the good advice! I've heard from some soil growers not to bother with a ph meter too, so I won't lol. The buds are still looking awesome but the leaves are still quite shabby lol. Also I did lower the lights a bit, she seems to have liked it. I gave here one last tiny feeding just cause...she really hasn't had much to eat this round, wish I knew what went wrong lol....Here's an update coming so we can all discuss after the pics!

Real quick I also wanted to show a little gift I received in the mail.....

DSCN03357.JPG

Kind of annoyed one of the freebies was an Auto, but one was also a white widow so it's all good. These seeds should last me over a year so i'm all set. on to the update...

:welcome:
Day 48 of 12/12 :loopy:

Hello everyone! welcome back to my little scrog! Right now she is very beautiful but very ugly at the same time. While the fan leaves are still fried from too much or too little nutrients (still have no idea lol), the buds are starting to take on a nice purple hue because of my low temps when lights are off. So she is pretty yet ugly. She is soooo sticky right now, I still can't get the resin off my fingers from a light defoliation. I would say she is in the home stretch, I gave her a small dose of very light nutrients and molasses, I'm thinking that's it for now. The buds look incredible but I just don't wanna risk anything if for some reason this strain hates to much food, maybe my FF's soil was all she needed. here are the pics!

These first four are before I did a light defoliation.

DSCN03408.JPG

DSCN03418.JPG

DSCN03437.JPG

DSCN03456.JPG

And these are all after the very light defoliation.

DSCN03468.JPG

DSCN03487.JPG

DSCN034911.JPG

DSCN03508.JPG

DSCN03519.JPG

DSCN03526.JPG

DSCN03536.JPG

DSCN03547.JPG

DSCN03559.JPG

DSCN035610.JPG

DSCN03577.JPG

DSCN03587.JPG

DSCN03596.JPG

DSCN03605.JPG

DSCN03616.JPG

DSCN03626.JPG

DSCN03637.JPG

DSCN03646.JPG

DSCN03655.JPG

DSCN03668.JPG

I tried to show a size reference shot with this tube a lip balm, nobody yell at me for resting it on my colas lol.

DSCN03678.JPG

DSCN03689.JPG

DSCN03695.JPG

So there you have it folks, 7 weeks of 12/12 under our belts. I'll start check trichomes in a week or so. Good news is that I have two Blue Mystic sprouts growing now, getting ready for my next two-plant scrog! So stick around everyone for my scrogging escapades! Happy growing everyone!

:peace:

Hey Hod... Don't worry bro...you have done a great job with her ,despite the yellowing there! The taste will be incredible !I'm doing Mk ultra in Doc Bud's kit soil in a month or so when my h.g.k. is done.I know how frustrated you are with the not enough...too much thing:(,that's why i'm going with doc's kit...very little guess work...and top quality when it's done:). You should think about a kit.So many yrs. iv'e tried to get things just right and then something always seems to happen that i can't figure out,you know! You would be blown away using your scrogging skills and Doc's kit ...i know! Do ya figure another week to 10 days with your girl there? Almost eh. Once again ,nice job! Glad you chose to forget about the ph meter...we soil guys just don't need one. Later, Duggan.

Thanks so much everyone! I have been seeing more and more people get on that high brix band wagon with the Doc, time to do some more reading for me! I'm thinking she has about two more weeks but if you think sooner I'll def check the trichomes sooner. She certainly smells great, hope my ugly duckling turns into a swan on harvest day, once she's trimmed up lol. Thanks for the kind words y'all! Happy growing!
:bigtoke:

Ya Hod...2 weeks looks real close eh?? Very close! I always enjoy watching them over these last 10 days or so...the changes are slight, but sooo important for the flavour etc...she will put on some weight here for you now Hod! You say you have been easy on the nutes? That's a great thing! The alternative is way worse! Have you thought about what i said about a good microbial tea ,...or an A.C.T. It would wake up your soil a bit and help you out in the end. You should do it soon ,though. Anyhow ,iv'e enjoyed your grow...thanks man:)Can't wait to know how she tastes:):) Later...Duggan.

Thanks guys! Yeah, I'm thinking 50/50 on the trichomes we'll be great! I'm thinking 70 days too jassa, that's around where my last rounds have gone, I'll check with the old USB microscope next week just to see where we're at. Also I've never given any Teas to a plant before, I do have some Bush Doctor's Microbe Brew, should I make a tea? and how? Thanks for the great advice guys, can't wait to see how she finishes! Happy growing!
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Hod...If you have never tried teas before you probably don't have all the stuff you need ,so i would forget it this round. You should try to read about it and get some practice on your next crop first. Tea's and A.C.T's really do amazing things for your soil and plants.I've been into organics a while now but only started in with the teas a yr. or so ago.Everywhere i looked people were talking about A.C.T.s and how great they work etc. I couldn't ignore them any longer ,so i got into learning all about them and i must say they work fantastic!The teas i'm talking about are not "nutrient teas" but strictly microbial or bacterial. They stimulate the soil by suppling microbes that eat(digest) the amendments in your soil making all the "goodies" quickly available to the plants.For your situation ,given that you have been "light" on the nutes,i would give her a nice drink (distilled or R.O.) with some fishy ferts and a bit of yucca,if you have any. Read up on yucca...it's great stuff!Looks like you only have two more or so...waterings left ...so one more drink with some fish should do nicely.Happy growing Hod.... Later, Duggan.

:welcome:
Day 52 of 12/12

Hey all, Hope everyone is having a nice day! I felt I had to take some pics today, when I opened the tent everything was looking so nice! The purple-ing continues and I hope it doesn't stop! Thanks again for the great advice duggan, much appreciated. I'm so stoked to start a new grow, and put to use all the lessons I've learned from this grow. From what I'm seeing, I think I beat my last grow yield wise so I'm very happy. So here is a mini update for everyone!

DSCN037010.JPG

DSCN03719.JPG

DSCN03728.JPG

DSCN03738.JPG

DSCN037412.JPG

DSCN03756.JPG

DSCN03768.JPG

DSCN03778.JPG

DSCN03797.JPG

DSCN03807.JPG

DSCN03816.JPG

So despite the nute burn, things are frosty and delicious! The smell is very potent right now, opened a new Ona jar to help lol. So have a great holiday all you Americans, and happy growing! Also, I'm gonna start a new journal soon for the Blue Mystic, I don't usually document the veg stage much but what the hell lol.
:peace:

Ya Hod...i can smell her from here...lol! She looks fantastic! I'm so glad now, looking at her, that i chose mk ultra for my next HI Brix grow.I can imagine how she would look if grown using Doc's kit and soil!:) I can't wait,got the seeds,got the hb soil cooking now for about a month. Just about ready to start!!Just waiting for my H.G.K. (in 6/5/3/ soil) to get a little further along...(4th week of flower).I'm liking how this run looks compared to just organic soil with NO minerals. Even going from that stuff to 6/5/3 is a big improvement in resin production ,size , etc.Hey Hod...don't forget to keep updating eh....really want to know how she tastes,etc! Later, Duggan.

Thanks guys! Yeah, I may order some more MK as well duggan, so far looks great. Can't wait to see how yours turns out with the Doc. And no worries I'll be updating a lot come harvest and smoke time. I'm gonna give a real proper cure before ever tasting it lol. Stay tuned and happy growing mates!
:surf:

Back
Top Bottom