Hola Everybody

Sharprio

I am a 39-year-old male, my hobbies are growing plants mostly reusable veggies and fruits outside, I have seizures, and I use weed to help and also lions mane mushrooms, I like to write and make music videos, Today I built my grow room out of Beneful Dog Food bags and birthday balloons made from MYLAR......
Their really cheap and they work. I live in Texas so yeah I pretty much stay hush on what I do but lately I been having major seizures do to not having weed. my favorite strain got to Alaskan thunder fuck which was my first time ever smoking kush.

I am a 39-year-old male, my hobbies are growing plants mostly reusable veggies and fruits outside, I have seizures, and I use weed to help and also lions mane mushrooms, I like to write and make music videos, Today I built my grow room out of Beneful Dog Food bags and birthday balloons made from MYLAR......
Their really cheap and they work. I live in Texas so yeah I pretty much stay hush on what I do but lately I been having major seizures do to not having weed. my favorite strain got to Alaskan thunder fuck which was my first time ever smoking kush.
my dream grow room.
So I have Been messing with the basic things.'
1.Omega Oils.'
2. Underground Greenhouse made of oak, and hemp conrete.'
3. pond.'salmon
4.honey Bee or Mason bees they pollinate like crazy.'
5. reishi mushroom according to Paul stamet you should see faster growth and better product.'
Paul Stamets: 6 ways mushrooms can save the world | TED Talk | TED.com

420-magazine-mobile1154705370.jpg
my first grow.

Sent from my Z820 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom