Holding it in?

not the first 3 seconds...id say about 2 minutes? and if you hold the smoke in youe lungs then you get WAY higher. hold it in for as long as you can then let it out very slowley, you could get high from one toke

I don't know, I've always heard that was very untrue, you only need to hold just a few seconds about 3 seconds I think is right. Also resin doesn't get you high, when you hold in longer it cuts off oxygen to the brain in return making you feel a euphoric effect, I'd say that is the same with weed. You'll notice with resin the "high" you get doesn't last long at all because it's not a "high" at all. I heard that on Norml's Audio Stash a while back. I've read several times that you only need to hold your smoke for just a few seconds though, I know it was definitely no longer than 5 seconds, and I'm pretty sure 3 seconds is right.

It is a high, just less THC and more CB_s. Its not just cutting off oxygen. Its tar but it does have some psychoactive properties still left in it.

Still tar though.

According to the NORML audio stahs there is zero THC remaining in the tar/resin and no possible way to get high from it. They said if you think you're getting high, you're fooling yourself. I personally agree because smoking resin only ever gave me a headache and a bad taste in my mouth, but never a high. I'll see if I can find a link to that podcast and post it here for you. It was a while back and Tommy Chong was on the episode.

There is less THC... probably none, however there are some of the other CB chemicals. Thats what gives you the heavy stone that the resin will.

It will get you stoned, but its nasty.

Yeah, I don't even smoke roaches because the taste is nasty, so I don't smoke resin anyhow. I'm just repeating what I heard on the show!

Eww your right the resin is freaking gross i hate it when it collects at the side that your hitting it on when smoking a blunt taste so nasty and gets all over your mouth and lips maybe thats why i wanna try buying me some glass

Oh yeah, I've dropped Chameleon on concrete and it bounced but it's never broke, cracked or splintered. It's the only everlasting glass I've ever owned. It's great, it's the only brand I recommend! (so far anyway, and it's been years)

HI - I have heard that as well about there being no point to holding it in, because you won't get any higher. Although I heard it from a anatomy and physiology podcast and the reason wasn't due to either the pot OR the holding your breath. It had to do with the saturation levels of your lungs. Basically, whatever your lungs are able to process of the pot they will do it with a normal breath. Holding it any longer can't make your lungs process more of it. But I'd love to hear from someone that has more direct and scientific knowledge....

i have no science to back this up, just from personal experience I've found that holding the smoke in as long as i can gets me higher. Get more out of your weed ;)

Back
Top Bottom