Holiday Smokathon 2016-2017 Dec 24-Jan 1st

Ok guys and gals! What movie is this?

94df7ac1f6b412c0e26809f82a751ae8.jpg

Hint: He is lighting a spliff in the pic.

Was going to start this earlier but I think Xmas eve through the New Year is about a perfect time for a smokathon/dabathon/ediblethon. I even got some gummy bear molds to make some canna gummies. And my rosin press is going to pump out some great rosin for this holiday. So spread the word and let's have a fun time sharing stories, pics, and buzzes from here to the New Year!!
:party::party::party::party::party:
1 wawa

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420

Nis' parents sent us home with this beauty. Lol!

58241c0e2f47d05545ab87a1041de08b.jpg

Should we smoke out of it, or let her be decorative?

You can't waste that as a decorative. :laughtwo: Nis has cool parents. We sent our son and his wife a copy of "The Joy Of Sex" as a wedding gift. She was offended. Lol! They buried that wonderful book in the bottom of a storage closet. What a shame. The poor girl never got me. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That was too easy Montana

Harvested all the rosin off the sheets and put it in my dab container. Purple hued gassy fruity sticky dabs for Xmas! And if I leave some out for Santa it's all good because it's Purple Hulk x Animal Cookies. Cookies for Santa! Come take a lil dab with me Fam!
IMG_024561.JPG

Santa will be coming to your place more often than Christmas, if you keep that up. Awesome. :thumb:

Canna egg nog sign me up! The minty herby taste would be delicious.

Will do! And we are enjoying this for sure. I got the idea when I ran across some Cannamilk recipes the other day, and went for it. This time I made my cannamilk a bit less potent. My last batch was way too strong.
Although....I'm wondering at the moment if we will make it to the snacks........ :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom