Hollander's 1st Soil Grow - Midway Through 7 Strains

bottom view

Garden_0091.JPG

I figured it was the new one! Ya the XXXL covers like 85% of my 4x4 by itself lol so it is alright, but the dimensions look a little bigger on that one. Figure you have a bigger area? Also how much of a difference have you noticed just in the light spread ? :cool:

SG

Ya looking at it online from the looks it has my reflector length by like 4 1/4" and width by not that much it seems. Great stuff though, venting these bad boys is really easy too :)

SG

I love the pictures there are so many to look at its just what I like to see. I'm also happy to see that normal soil potting works very well. Thanks for the post.

Thanks guys, The reflector with a switchable ballast cost me 350..so i was pretty happy with the cost..this reflector allowed me to do so much more, the light is spread so much farther..which allows me to space out the plants a litle more..and there loving it..ima post updated photos of the Garden later

Ya a buddy of mine that travels out there for such things says that GDP is the "Next big thing" for banks. He says his money is on Reserva or whatever picking it up.

SG

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom