Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics

Growth is off the hook the past few days

ResizedImage_1407514971638.jpg

IMG_20140808_073343_229.jpg

Here she is on the 14th.

Holy_Grail_1.jpg

The bottom of the window is 6'.

The flowers have started busting out.

But the real news is the strain is alive. 6 of 12 cuttings are now rooted clones.

Holy_Grail_roots.jpg

Holy_Grail_clones.jpg

Not sure what I am going to do with them yet but I have them. I am all filled up right now. Might put them out in the greenhouse after a few weeks of veg for a late harvest after the first plants come down. About 4 weeks on the most mature ones.

The flowers have started busting out.

But the real news is the strain is alive. 6 of 12 cuttings are now rooted clones.

Holy_Grail_roots.jpg

Holy_Grail_clones.jpg

Not sure what I am going to do with them yet but I have them. I am all filled up right now. Might put them out in the greenhouse after a few weeks of veg for a late harvest after the first plants come down. About 4 weeks on the most mature ones.

hell ya looking good..im sure u will find something to do with them lol just wait till u smoke the HGK u will find all sorts of shit to do with them lol

I had to throw out the last 6 clones. Popped one open just to see the root gnats devouring the heck out of the stems. Those are nasty little buggers.

And the good ones looked so good and the bad ones just had nothing at all. Stripped clean.

Treated the planted 6 with SNS 203. We will see.

Now for the good news.

Holy_Grail_bud.jpg

Had 4 tips get burned last week. Forgot to open the vents and it hit 117. Ouch

Holy_Grail_bud_burnt.jpg

All else is doing great.

Holy_Grail_21.jpg

Holy_Grail_11.jpg

Holy_Grail_3.jpg

Holy_Grail_up_close.jpg

I can see a smoke report in the development.

I had to throw out the last 6 clones. Popped one open just to see the root gnats devouring the heck out of the stems. Those are nasty little buggers.

And the good ones looked so good and the bad ones just had nothing at all. Stripped clean.

Treated the planted 6 with SNS 203. We will see.

Now for the good news.

Holy_Grail_bud.jpg

Had 4 tips get burned last week. Forgot to open the vents and it hit 117. Ouch

Holy_Grail_bud_burnt.jpg

All else is doing great.

Holy_Grail_21.jpg

Holy_Grail_11.jpg

Holy_Grail_3.jpg

Holy_Grail_up_close.jpg

I can see a smoke report in the development.

i went and feed my ladys today but i cannot figure out how to upload a pic..i was gonna show u my Holy grail kush..ya urs is looking great..my is turning into a monster its over 7 foot tall now

well i posted it in the member gallery not sure how to get it here..

At bottom of screen where you type in a reply, there is a small button that says photos. Click on it abd it brings up a screen with your photos. Click on photos you want and close that screen. They'll be in the text box after that

well i posted it in the member gallery not sure how to get it here..

Looks like a nice healthy plant. some close up would also be nice. This journal is about Holy Grail. The more the merrier.

Look like typical Afghan, thegreengrcr. I hope it's gonna be a knockout, but I don't know how is the purple gene in this. I'm growing an indica-dominant strain that's supposed to turn purple no matter what. It's called Aurora Ultra and purpling comes from Aurora Indica genes.

Well first of all I apologize for my lack of attention to this journal. Life just started to slip away and I just had too many irons in the fire.

Looking back I can hardly believe the difference in 2 weeks. These are from 9/17/2014

ResizedImage_1411678966032.jpg

Although my camera phone sucks real bad she is beautiful.

ResizedImage_1411678991222.jpg

These colas are over a foot long and near a foot around.

She also stands over 6 feet tall

20131217_151421.jpg

And a circumference of 15' now that I tied her up a bit.

Waiting for some better pics now. Hope to post very soon.

Excellent, man! So when r u harvesting?

Not sure yet. Going to Kauai on the 10th. Will take the top half for sure and put it in the curing room before I leave.

I have not ever had a plant that was this intense, fat and smelly. No purple past the stems. Guess it is not going to happen on this one.

So here she is as of a few days ago.

20140925_181604.jpg

20140925_181533.jpg

20140925_181545.jpg

She is beginning to show some purple.

20140924_154426.jpg

And the swelling is going very well.

IMG_20140925_171618_065.jpg

IMG_20140925_171654_900.jpg

So glad I saved these genetics. I have one lone clone to grow into a mother for spring as well as my colloidal silver experiment.

ResizedImage_14116788819861.jpg

ResizedImage_14116789660321.jpg

ResizedImage_14116789912221.jpg

IMG_20140924_201513.jpg

IMG_20140925_171337_578.jpg

There is a test bud hanging in the curing room. 55Rh @ 65 F for 8 days is how we do it here.

Back
Top Bottom