Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics

thegreengrocr

Got these seeds from Herbies. All 3 sprouted and 2 grew up nicely. Gave one away but kept the one with the purple streaks and the extra fat Indica leaves.

Hoping the smoke report will be as impressive as this plant is. Any others try this strain yet?

Holy_Grail_side.jpg

Holy_Grail1.jpg

Holy_Grail.jpg

Holy_Grail_center1.jpg

As you see in this last pic there are 2 branches sprouting from each leaf node. This is going on all over this plant. Genetics are already saved in clones.

Holy_Grail_4x.jpg

And now this. I was hoping for more stable genetics with the Holy Grail.

It's the male flower popping out from the side of the leaf stem that has my concern.

To go to the trouble of making feminized seeds with a trait like this is not my goal.

Holy_Grail_flower.jpg

Holy_Grail_Kush.jpg

Here she is @ 2 months from sprouting.

I think I like growing from seed much better then from clones. I do agree with the faster growth theory. The key here is not to be paying 5-25 bucks a seed. I can get clones a foot tall and 2 months old for 25-50. This is where I usually start.

Got 2 clones in the system for my feminized seed project.

Nice looking plants you have there greengrocr :bravo:
I am placing an order for seeds and this HGKush is on my list, can't wait to see how your grow turns out. Subbed :popcorn:
The one one with the purple rocks! Had one like that back in the day, when I topped her the juice was purple. Awesome. :peace:

Heard a great smoke report from Harborside on the HGK. I can't wait for the taste test of my own.

I think I am going to hack off some more clones from the lower growth that won't do anything but take away from the larger buds. I think she will also do well indoors. The stems are huge all the way to the last couple of inches from the tips. Like pencil size.

Switched the Growology formula this week. I will be running 50/50 at full strength of Growology #2 & #3 for the first week of transition. The HGK has not flipped but most of the others in the greenhouse have except for my sativa, The Golden Goat plants.

All of my plants look so healthy. Not a burn after 10 weeks of Growology and the growth has been great as well. Now for the real test. How will the buds swell with the #3 without a bud enhancer. They claim it is not needed.

In the past 2 weeks she has grown over a foot and a half. I have new pics in my gallery but can't post them with my phone. Tomorrow.

I have a couple some right now too. One is undergoing a colloidal silver treatment.

My HGK is a screwy pheno. Every node had a regular sized leaf and a tiny one opposite. Mine is being fluxed and is only a couple weeks into flower. Hopefully the smoke is epic, and it damn well better be for 20 bucks a seed! My clone of it is growing and looking more normal. will be good to go soon with next flower round.

I'm not in a mj friendly state, so I still gotta keep a low profile, but I would love to get a greenhouse going. Maybe in spring if we don't have another long ass winter

Have clones in the colloidal silver project and took another dozen cutting a few days ago. Wonder how late I can get away with them in the greenhouse and a lil heat?

She better be as good as she looks. I have not grown a plant with stems this thick. Big sticks hold big buds. They are way bigger then a pencil all the way to the last inch.

Well here she is. She is in a 15 gallon soft pot and the bottom of the window is 6' high.

Not much sign of flowering yet, but soon I am sure.

IMG_20140808_073343_229.jpg
they are looking good..my holy grail kush hasnt started flowering yet either(outdoors)..my cherry bomb(love bomb seeds),blue dream,purple og kush and delahaze has started...still leaves my fruity chronic juice,berrybomb, dinafem diseal that hasnt started either but i suspect it will soon since the days are getting shorter everyday now by 2-3 mins

My golden goat kicked in this weekend. Just the cotton candy and holy grail left.

Soooon.

which cotton candy breeder did u use? i like delicious seeds alot and i had only 1 seed of this as it was a freebie but i killed it when it was only a few days old..turned dame pot over by accident and it broke it but i will be getting it again..also herbies just changed the freebies and they give u 1 free fem critical super silver haze with all orderd under 50 UK pounds..i was gonna buy this one as well but since i got it as freebie looking forward to next year already..

They were free seeds from Herbies. I have 2 of then growing. I think she is just starting to flower today. Holy grail is on her last legs to so she will pop any day.

Love my purple phenol Holy Grail. She has 2 branches coming out from many of the leave nodes.

ResizedImage_1407779935671.jpg

They were free seeds from Herbies. I have 2 of then growing. I think she is just starting to flower today. Holy grail is on her last legs to so she will pop any day.

Love my purple phenol Holy Grail. She has 2 branches coming out from many of the leave nodes.

ResizedImage_1407779935671.jpg

ya i would definatly clone a few from the purple pheno..if u love kush this one has it all..bag appeal,taste,stone and yeild cant really go wrong with this and for the cherry on top u got a purple pheno which makes it even better imo..i love purple strains i have the purple og kush that i got from a breeder in cali..i only got 13 seeds of this strain left and when its gone its gone bc i cant get it no more bc i moved back to my orginal state and dont talk to him no more..i think im gonna try humboldts seeds org purple wreck and see if it turns purple..the purple buds that my POGK has is a beautiful site so hopefully i will find a replacement in the next couple years of this one..i thought about cloneing it but i dont have no indoor setup so either way after i use the 13 seeds its gonna be gone

Back
Top Bottom