Holy Shit!

KroNNicKMadnezZ

Wuts up yall. I havnt posted in so long cuz Ive been so fuckin busy and shit but I had to tell yall this. Ok, one of my friends came over and showed me his new car. We were drivin around and smokin a joint. We went and picked up this one dude and then went to these apartments to pick up this other kid. The kid at the apartment was asleep in the back seat of a corrolla with a busted out window with a plastic bag over it. When we were leaving the apartment, These dudes in a Tahoe with spinners started chasin us and sayin they had a gat for us. I have no fuckin clue why! so my boy who is drivin pulls into my neighborhood doin about 50 just fuckin flyin in a Caddy eldorado, and stops in front of my house and tells me to fuckin go inside. Now I couldnt go inside at this moment cuz I smelled like bud so I just kinda ducked down and smoked a cigarette and my friend goes flyin past in the caddy with the Tahoe after him. It scared the shit out of me dude but it was fuckin cool to. "Man these peaceful little suburbs are goin to shit" I thought. It was fuckin crazy tho

Back
Top Bottom