Home Made Green House, Built From Scratch, Constructive Feedback Please?

Thank you, im not using the Nozzles as a watering system, just to wet the leaves and keep the inside a bit moist, and im using Fox Farm organic soil and adding 2mL of Big Bud fertilizer every 2 weeks

That's an awesome DIY green house!

Do you have morning dew that naturally moisten the plants while they are in the DIY green house? If so, you can just water it once a day during sunset hours. How's the ventilation in there? Do you have a lot of air exchange for fresh CO2? It looks boxed in, perhaps some holes with fine micron net screen to prevent pests from getting in while still allow air to flow through. Outdoor plants can grow tall keep them trained they will outgrow the house.

Thanks, and the front door which is made of a vinyl plastic sheet, swings back and forth which allows the air to flow through, and im not sure if you can tell but at 0:06 in the video the back wall of the greenhouse is about 2 inches less wide then the frame which allows air to circulate too, and up until last week they were outdoor, i just put them in and ive noticed they got alot bushier since i built it

Umm, i dont think so, theyre already like 2 months old, its a bit late to start that haha but when i get some more im going to start a journal for sure :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom