Home stretch! Nute burn or deficiency?

Marleno

420 Member
Hello all!
A couple months ago, I posted a forum thread seeking help for a female plant I had that was nearly dead. With help from a ton of great people, I was able to get it to flowering and she is beautiful!
However, I noticed some yellowing near the tips of the leaves which I will attach a picture of. She had some remaining nute burn from nutient lockout, so initially, I thought it may be nute burn and I eased up on the nutrients only giving her 6.3 phed water for the last 3 waterings.
However, I have a theory this could also be a nutrient deficiecy due to the lighter green shade of the leaves. I'd love some opinions as this is only my second time growing and I'm paranoid of issues!
Thanks,
Bethany

Attachments

• IMG_20200324_113952.jpg
    IMG_20200324_113952.jpg
    880.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20200324_113936.jpg
    IMG_20200324_113936.jpg
    826.4 KB · Views: 68
Thanks for your reply! I'm using the fox farms tiger bloom and just some Cal mag. I only use both at about 1/3 the reccommended strength as my plant has not reacted well to higher amounts. I'm guessing a good course of action would be to try to introduce more PK without adding more of other nutrients? Thank you for any help, I have a ton to learn.

I do have the other two bottles! Should I start adding those into my feeding routine or would that make my nute burn worse at this point?

As I said, I'm new and I have a lot to learn. I was following the instructions and feeding reccommedations on the bottles and then seeing how my plant reacted; what it liked and what it didn't. Thanks to these forums, I've been learning a lot and getting a ton of help from knowledgeable people, but besides that, it's pretty much just been me trying to figure things out and learn as I go along.

Back
Top Bottom