Home Test for CBD & THC

MotaMan420

Hello fellow growers -- I've looked at the threads... and if there was one , aren't we sure they would be a sponsor here ? ...

If there is a USA based home test kit for % of CBD / THC content in flower -- can someone give the company name and website?

Winner winner chicken dinner -- no prolonged dialogue - just a name!

MotaMan

Happy 420 everyone

Name found on other post - Purpl Scientific & Cannalytics THC / CBD Test kits..

Winner winner ,

MotaMan -- Happy Grow All

Ugh. $2000 for that thing. Damn. That's more than my property taxes were last year. Anything more affordable available since then?

I'm looking for a HOME test -- this sponsor does not offer kits for home tests for sale - only sex test kits, thanks.

But I am surprised with all the forums here and all the scientific talk how this and that is achieved , and the yikkkity yack. That there is not one that shows a want to know the % of THC in his / her end product.... And if it there is , it's an old thread with no answer to my question --

How are the growers / cooks here (without mailing out samples) verifying THC %'s in their end product???

Happy Growing

MotaMan

I'm looking for a HOME test -- this sponsor does not offer kits for home tests for sale - only sex test kits, thanks.

But I am surprised with all the forums here and all the scientific talk how this and that is achieved , and the yikkkity yack. That there is not one that shows a want to know the % of THC in his / her end product.... And if it there is , it's an old thread with no answer to my question --

How are the growers / cooks here (without mailing out samples) verifying THC %'s in their end product???

Happy Growing

MotaMan
@MotaMan420
see my post above..................................... #7

I am contemplating getting one -- I had gone to a CannaCon in Chicago and visited a booth that had a hand held gizmo that would analyze a small sample and give a % -- used light in some way.. Can't remember the name though,.

Thanks Hafta I will look into that -- the Tcheck one uses the same light analysis but in a solution I believe . Guess the $$ has to be spent..

I will get back to all

Happy Growing

MotaMan

yep

61O4dTR3xXL._SX522_.jpg

If it turns out the above is good and worth the price, perhaps the powers that be can get them as a sponsor here or something.

Well all Tcheck won -- the purchase is on the way... 30 day money back guarantee - FREE shipping US/Canada -- 1yr warranty -- ..

We will see. Happy Growing

MotaMan

Post Script: With all the forums here on this site (which is a cool site) and all the diverse platforms of discussion from seed to smoke / oil / edible it perplexes me as to why there is rare mention of potency confirmation of a growers hard work. Bud look frosty but that mean sh*t without a test - am I correct ? Just saying

I will report results

the home test stuff is a joke unless the tech has made leaps and bounds since we ran the med grow. we were required to test everything.

the lab tests never matched up with the tests we ran at the grow for monitor purposes. there was a deviance in the 10 - 25% range on most things. the lab tests were what we lived by and cited to our clients.

we didn't have to test every run, just individual strains / phenos no matter the number of times we ran them. we had to get it done every time we introduced or produced new genetics.

you can't replicate what the lab does at home. there's no way you could afford the equipment they use.

Well all Tcheck won -- the purchase is on the way... 30 day money back guarantee - FREE shipping US/Canada -- 1yr warranty -- ..

We will see. Happy Growing

MotaMan

Post Script: With all the forums here on this site (which is a cool site) and all the diverse platforms of discussion from seed to smoke / oil / edible it perplexes me as to why there is rare mention of potency confirmation of a growers hard work. Bud look frosty but that mean sh*t without a test - am I correct ? Just saying

I will report results
I "test" my bud in my bong :bongrip:

Good enough for me, eh ?

Cheers

Most of us grow for personal use, so if the effects are what we wanted there isn't much reason to have those numbers.
You could make an argument that it would be useful for edible dosage, but even there I judge it by the effects of a test batch. Just like smoking, the effects don't always match up with what the numbers say.
Any time I feel the need to know the numbers I use a mail-in lab.

Back
Top Bottom