Homebox mini (30x30x60 cm), DIY LED panel 54W, active intake/outtake + DIY carbon fil

rokko1337

Growbox photos + webcam picture and chart with DHT-22 sensor data

Grow tent - Homebox mini (30x30x60 cm)

DIY LED panel (54 х 1W):
730 nm - 3
660 nm - 22
625 nm - 10
warm white(2700 K) - 5
cold white(6500 K) - 4
440-450 nm - 6
410-420 nm - 4

Outtake (120x120x38)
Intake (2 - 80x80x25)
Air circulation (92x92x25)
LED panel cooling (92x92x25)
Rheobus (Scythe "KAZE Q" Fan Controller 3.5inch)
Filter: vent pipe connector (d: 100 mm, l: 60 mm) with activated carbon cloth (0,5 cm) + 3,5-4 cm activated carbon + carbon cloth.

Rheobus settings are not minimum, but very quiet (filter only with 2 layers of carbon cloth):

DHT-22 sensor:
temperature: 28,3 C in the box (15 cm from LED panel), 26,1 C in the room
humidity: 53 % in the box, 60 % in the room

Thermometer with wired sensor:
LED panel heatsink: 34,2 C (heatsink and diodes are a bit cool to the touch)
in the box: 28,9 C

All this stuff is monitored through Raspberry Pi, which every minute gathers data from temp/hum sensor DHT-22 and saves to the database. Then you can watch them remotely through the web interface as a chart for last 24 hours. Webcam Logitech C310 takes shots every 15 minutes (with time mark and data from sensor), which synchronize then through BitTorrent Sync on laptop.

Cost of the LED panel was around 200$; grow tent, ventilation and other stuff 150-170$

P.S. Soon there will be planted Jack 47 Auto from Sweet Seeds (6 l pot, coco with perlite and vermiculite (70:15:15), GHE nutes, 18/6 all cycle through and of course LST).

Re: Homebox mini (30х30х60 cm), DIY LED panel 54W, active intake/outtake + DIY carbon

Yeah, after what I've seen and what I've been researching, i'd stay away from the 'white' lined tents. They off-gas. That's why you won't find any reputable tent company still selling those here in the States.

Re: Homebox mini (30х30х60 cm), DIY LED panel 54W, active intake/outtake + DIY carbon

We are already living a pcb nightmare all around us, exposed to gasses nearly 24/7, we are being choked silently by all that mass fabricated plastic :-/
Atleast there is hope in front of us, a hope for the awakening luring in the distance to break loose and revolutionize this corrupt monetary totalitarian system.
The moment when most people realize, that they've been involved, and possibly supporting, the biggest financial, physical & mental criminal activity against humanity.
We've been supressed and conspired against in so many different types of situations.
Mostly technologically.

But when the monetary system is at danger, and certain people can't abuse us anymore cause they're just as ordinary a person, like you and me, that's when they arel showing their true intentions against us.

Nikola Tesla with his longitudinal waves discovery.
(Implemented onto the wardenclyff tower, he would use the 'cosmic energy' from the niagra fall's, as a converter which results in a constant generation of energy, broadcastet faster than the speed of light & recieved by multiple locations without reduced power.) (The sun is, btw, one huge transformer, but how a transformer actually works, no one knows)

Stan Meyer's and his hydrogen buggy.
(The man were assassinated, poisoned at a bar while having a cranberry juice)

Hemp and all its wonders.
(Non toxic plastic, who is behind this post of mine, it's a challenge to stop typing when my justice mindset kicks in ;-) )
Etc, etc :peace:

Hehe, I must first of all apologise for taking this off topic, I become too eager when I type about these global issues and facts.
Its tough to live on this planet, wandering around with so much collected knowledge, knowing that most people around you have no clue about these suppressed discoveries, inventions & intentions, which could free us from the chains called money & take humanity to a new era. The Era of Information. ;-)
But people don't have 'time' to realize this because they are struggling to survive (worrying about money), which is a win/win for the corporations and personal whom is behind this modern day slavery.

Hehe, I must first of all apologise for taking this off topic, I become too eager when I type about these global issues and facts.
Its tough to live on this planet, wandering around with so much collected knowledge, knowing that most people around you have no clue about these suppressed discoveries, inventions & intentions, which could free us from the chains called money & take humanity to a new era. The Era of Information. ;-)
But people don't have 'time' to realize this because they are struggling to survive (worrying about money), which is a win/win for the corporations and personal whom is behind this modern day slavery.

I post warning people about a fraudulent growing vendor, and I get that post taken down. Now, this blabbering jibberish gets left up?

As long as we have fascist dictators like Barack Hussein Obama running this country into the ground with his totalitarian and pro-Islamic policies, things will indeed get worse. I have been following the yet continuing war in the middle-east...muslims slaughtering each other, another day, yawn. Syria...muslims slaughtering each other, old news. I see anti-American sentiment rising worldwide....question: wasn't Barack Hussein Obama supposed to 'fix everything', and make the 'world love us again'?? I thought Obama was going to usher in 'world peace', and he was going to 'fix global warming'? Now, I see Obama expanding the Patriot Act to levels unheard of with Bush...Obama's government now has the ability to kill any American citizen it sees fit to kill; no accusations, no evidence, no trial....the government can now kill any American it considers having any POSSIBLE link to terrorism. And liberals say NOTHING. Racial tensions have exploded since Obama usurped office..."Obama will bring all races together in harmony''...right? Anybody who voted for, or continues to support, the American Democratic party is directly responsible for every crime against humanity that were seeing now. But...so many folks have been programmed to simply ignore Obama's fault...and simply say, like the indoctrinated sheep that they are...''It's all Bush's fault!''. Sad.

Since we're all allowed to go off on senseless rants, I thought i'd chime in.

Once again a mind-stirring rant, well done Jedi ;)

I too have objections and theories in which I would want to share randomly with you all, but sadly I'm getting really stoned and reading 420 mag :bong:

Let's give some thoughts towards this amazingly built mini home-box.

Back
Top Bottom