HomeGrownNLD's First Grow - 220W T-Neon - 2014/2015

HomeGrownNLD

Good day everyone and welcome to my first grow. For this grow I'am using a SJ DS60 together with 4x 55w T-Neon Lighting. I have been lurking on the forums for quite a while, taking in as much information as possible. Currently my ladies are 3 weeks into flowering, so I hope everyone will enjoy the journal as we slowly approach the last stages of this grow.

If anyone has any questions or anything please leave a message.

Ladies and gentlemen let the show begin.

Strain:
the Doctor (Greehouse Seed Company)
Genetics:
Great White Shark x South Indian x Super Skunk
Type:
Hybrid (mostly indica)
Numbers:
According to Greenhouse Seed Company. THC: 17.69% CBD:0.21% CBD: 0.06%
Stage:
Flowering (3 Weeks 3 Days as of 16-02-2015)
Indoor / Outdoor:
Indoor
Medium:
Soil, 11L Pots
Lighting:
220w T-Neon (Fluorescent)
Grow-room statistics:
Temp High: 27.6°C
Temp Low: 21.4°C
RH High: 60%
RH Low: 31%

Watering:
Once a day about 300 to 400ml per pot, SPA Bottled water (PH 6)
Feeding:
B'Cuzz (Atami) 1 component nutrition
Aptus line boosters (Superpk, CaMg, K Booster, Regulator, Topbooster)

Re: the Doctor (GHSco) - 220w T-Neon - 2014/2015

Some pictures of the vegging stage.

IMAG034722.jpg

IMAG034813.jpg

IMG_20141220_203815.jpg

IMG_20141229_204224.jpg

IMG_20141230_111725.jpg

IMG-20150205-WA0004.jpg

IMG_20150202_164855.jpg

IMG_20150206_135355.jpg

Maybe I'll leave the fan leafs for this round, as I have not done it during vegg'ing and already past week 2. Don't wan't to stress them to much.

I do have a question which I hope someone can answer for me. What is wrong with this plant? She has been growing these weird looking leaf's. First I thought there might be a pest problem but as far as I can see there are no bugs, eggs or anything. By the looks of it she still continues to make buds and grow normal. My other plants do not have this problem.

Also I have made some close up's of the growing bud's, you can see the trichome's starting to form if you enlarge the pictures.

Lower bud's

Lower bud's

Yeah I think the target PH was around 6.5. But due to the fact that I don't have a PH meter yet and the tap water has a PH of 7.9 here. I thought the best option for now was to use bottled water for now which has a PH of 6.

It is possible that I have spilled some of the nutrient rich water on some of the leaf's, could that be the case then?

edit - I edited my post just before you posted you're message, it wasn't Nitrogen but phosphorus.

That damn chart...
Yes... it might technically be low phosphorus... but the real question is "why?". I'll bet your soil and nute mix have plenty of P in them.
The better clue is your bottled water. What makes you think it's at 6? Most bottled water is at 7 (if it's anything better than tap water).
I might suggest that your problem is not with P, but rather with your PH being out of range for P to be absorbed.
Get a PH pen. Your just guessing without one.

It says so on the label of the bottle.

The PH meter is on my to-buy list, should have one soon. Together with a EC meter.

Also for the soil, it had nutrition in it for 8 weeks after that I slowly began feeding her nutrition with 3 - 3 - 6 NPK. Started feeding them exact 5ml/L as written on the label.

The PH is a bit on the downside of the chart indeed. I hope to have a PH meter by the end of next week. I will keep giving them the bottled water for now, as the tap water's PH is too high. This problem started only yesterday afternoon a couple hours after watering them. I have been giving her this water for 9 weeks now and didn't show any sign's before.

Back
Top Bottom