Homemade Cab/Full T5/DJ Short FLO grow

Update time! So far the T5's have been awesome. I have been planning on flowering with them, but I couldn't resist and decided to purchase a 400W HPS. As soon as it get here, I am going to throw them into flowering. I'm dying to know how many females there are! Here are some updates from today- Day 19

10-pack!
DSCN0428_resize.JPG

DSCN0430_resize.JPG

DSCN0429_resize.JPG

DSCN0432_resize.JPG

DSCN0433_resize.JPG

DSCN0435_resize.JPG

Thanks for checking in! How do they look?

The plant in question-look at the bottom leaves
DSCN0424_resize.JPG

I have the same type of slight distortion. McBudz mentionned this comes from an improper pH.. Do you know what yours is at? Other than that, the plants look great - I'm also doing a T5 grow, am also at day 19 and my plant seems about the same size as yours, hehe.. You're definitely going to lose me when you break out the HPS light :) Congrats on the grow, I'm also loving my T5s so far.

I have the same type of slight distortion. McBudz mentionned this comes from an improper pH.. Do you know what yours is at? Other than that, the plants look great - I'm also doing a T5 grow, am also at day 19 and my plant seems about the same size as yours, hehe.. You're definitely going to lose me when you break out the HPS light :) Congrats on the grow, I'm also loving my T5s so far.

Have you flowered with your T5 before? If so, i would love to see some pics! The main reason that I am going to an hps is that I am having a hard time keeping my cab warm enough.

Right now my ph is right at 7.0. I would like to lower it a touch, but don't really know how to accomplish this. Any reccomendations?

Have you flowered with your T5 before? If so, i would love to see some pics! The main reason that I am going to an hps is that I am having a hard time keeping my cab warm enough.

Right now my ph is right at 7.0. I would like to lower it a touch, but don't really know how to accomplish this. Any reccomendations?

Haven't flowered with it yet - this is my first grow. Funny you have trouble keeping the temps up. I have a hard a** time keeping them down, hehe! Flowering is still a long way down the road for me but it'll definitely be in my journal.

As for adjusting pH, I have a hydro setup so it's onla a matter of dropping some pH+ or pH- into my res. Since you're going soil I can't really help much except redirect you here.

And yeah, I don't see you going back to T5s for flowering if you have an HPS :grinjoint:

Thanks for the replies everyone! I will post some pics this evening. They have had incredible growth in the last couple of days. My garage is starting to smell too, so I am going to have to rig a carbon filter soon.

Take care!

Hey Amador, your babies look great! I just got a DJ flo girl clone from the dispensary and was pretty taken aback with how large the fan leaves were. How did your girls end up doing height wise? I guess Flo is a 60/40 Sativa/Indica dominant strain, but I'm hoping I didn't get myself in trouble with her, as I only have 5'11" total to work with in my closet.

It has been a few months since we last got to see them, any tips or tricks for DJ Short's Flo?

Thanks Mate! :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom