Homemade Filter

FlyingW

420 Member
I used a $10.00 filter from hardware store, comes with a plastic mesh that I wrapped and wired around exhaust fan. Next I wrapped the charcoal side of the media to the inside and prefilter to the outside. Hope it works, I think it will.

Attachments

• 0127200915a_HDR.jpg
    0127200915a_HDR.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 0127200915_HDR.jpg
    0127200915_HDR.jpg
    380.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 0127200914.jpg
    0127200914.jpg
    709.8 KB · Views: 105
I used a $10.00 filter from hardware store, comes with a plastic mesh that I wrapped and wired around exhaust fan. Next I wrapped the charcoal side of the media to the inside and prefilter to the outside. Hope it works, I think it will.

I don't have the luxury of extra room as in a small condo, wonder if a quick DIY filter like above would be ok to dry some flower with a cheapo fan in a cardboard box. Only need about two weeks until I can get it in jars. I know I can use the current small tent, but puts it out of commission for two weeks.

I actually thought about putting the flower in the trunk of my car. Car more or less sits in storage in a underground at a nice comfortable temperature almost year long. Rig up a fan to come on every once in awhile to move some air around. <lol>

that's awesome. i saw a video of a homemade one that was a 5 gal bucket. probably be the last one he'll ever need lol.

I don't have the luxury of extra room as in a small condo, wonder if a quick DIY filter like above would be ok to dry some flower with a cheapo fan in a cardboard box. Only need about two weeks until I can get it in jars. I know I can use the current small tent, but puts it out of commission for two weeks.

I actually thought about putting the flower in the trunk of my car. Car more or less sits in storage in a underground at a nice comfortable temperature almost year long. Rig up a fan to come on every once in awhile to move some air around. <lol>
The filter is working, not 100% but better than no filter. Thinking of wrapping a second layer.

Back
Top Bottom