Homemade Grow Cabinet: Diary

Quin

This is where I will be documenting my grow in my homemade grow cabinet. I made this cabinet with basic tools and basic supplies from my local department store. Total cost around $83.00 USD.
This cabinet comes included with... Thermometer/Carbon Filter/Fan/Surge-Protector/Light Sockets (x3). I also added basic locks. I am using 1 seed from a batch called " Girl Scout Cookies ".
Right now the light schedule is on a 18/3 cycle. With the temperature remaining at a 74-76 degree Fahrenheit. RH % have stayed at 38-42%. It has been about almost 2 weeks since germination and the results are pretty mediocre. I have kept the soil moist and have watered the plant as needed.

Cabinet-
20181104_155453.jpg

20181105_161433(1).jpg

20181105_161348.jpg

20181105_161410.jpg

Sprout -
20181030_053709.jpg

About a week -
20181104_155439.jpg

20181101_203558.jpg

I will upload more pictures of the grow as the plant progresses and grows more. I will also document the grow and maybe add more plants if I come across more seeds. Who knows. Anyways happy growing!

Was that just a typo, or do you have a timer that allows for a 21-hour day?

I suggest you learn to practice "neatness" when gardening. I know, I know, it's not that big a deal when you are first starting a grow and have only the one tiny seedling. But soil (etc.) scattered about on the floor doesn't help the plant in any way - and can end up being a place where insects and such live. Just a suggestion.

Cabinet looks nice - I applaud your DIY effort. Remember to light-proof all openings. Adding a combination of "zig-zags" can do that, especially if you paint the inside of it flat black to help prevent reflection. Two or three 90° elbows (for a circular opening), or even a couple of cardboard boxes strategically positioned and with cutouts for airflow can do it.

Good luck with your grow!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom