homemade hash from kief

OneofthesysteM

ive used this method about 10 times now and each time was successful on a small scale and large, but i will admit may lose thc from heat but below is 3 methods i have used,
before anything else though here are the methods i use to extract the crystals,
either a large spice ball or sieve put on a container with a slightly larger rim so that the sieve lines up flush with the container, now put the shake and/or weed in the sieve with a small ball bearing and put some sanwich rap over the top to stop any thc escaping and put in the freezer for 10 mins or loner and hold the sieve/ kief pot and spin the ball bearin in the sive like a centifugr(spin the container so that the smaller particals get forced throgu h the sieve by the ball and the larger are left above, repeat this removing the powder each time until the most kief possible is removed, now put the slightly contaminated kief through a crystal catcher screen or a coffee filter and try to get the kief as clean as possible
now how ive made hash
1) Baggie and shoe method,
put the kief in a baggie inside another baggie under the sole of your shoe and walk about for a while so that the heat and pressure of your weight and show turn the thrichromes to oil and compress, the more you walk the more compressed the hash will be , short periods of time produce pollen like hash, longer hikes produce more blacker charas type hash,
2)weight and glass method
get a piece of glass ,a weight, a razorblade or flat edge(a debit card works well)
and place the kief on the glass, in a pile and try to get the pile to have a small diameter, now heat the weight slightly and press and turn the weight using the friction to heat the triochromes into oil, any kief stuck on the weight or glass, scape up with the blade and repat untill the kief starts to green or brown and start to squidge together using the fingers, as with the previous method the more pressure and heat the denser the hash,
3)
get the kief put it between 2 sheets of sandwich wrap and put in a g-clamp between 2 sheets of mdf and 2 pieces of metal so the clamp wont dig into the wood and smack with a mallet or hammers and carry on tightening the clamp, the third method i have only tried once and didnt work to well

here are some pictures using 1 gram of skunk:
1) ground up skunk on right and left pile sieved of contaminate kief
2) Re-Sieved kief on left, skunk hairs and other small particles from re-seieved kief, right , Ground up Skunk
3)Compressed Ball Of Solid Using weight and glass method
4) in Comparison to my hand)which are abnormally large :laughtwo:

do you know how to do oil out of leaf any one

do u know how to make oil from shade leaf ?? :adore:

not off on fan leaves but off of bud leaves. its very dangerous and deals with explosive chemicals. but if you want google up how to make BHO and there you go.

Back
Top Bottom