Homemade Stealth 800W LED Grow - Green Crack & Kush'N'Cheese

captain cheers man ! they are in a quick 36 hr darkness at the mo , in the morning there being cut down ! with the oil it is first time for me so not sure if will be tutorial but definatly tune in to see how it goes haha XD ! will pop a few pics on here and copy and past the posts into new journal i think too ! ... its funny you say about the foxtailing too , out of my 3 green cracks 2 are very fox taily (pretty much same), 2 are solid dence upsidown strawberry colas and one is super dense lanky very purple / dark orange colas.... im 100% sure this is just down to mother genetics / different pheno types as the pattern between them is too unevan to draw a correlation to it being anything else ie where each plant is makes no difference to the type of plant. Will be posting pics of the harvest over the weekend ! Its good i got some super silver haze to help out with the patience when i get abit tired tomo , not a morning smoker though ....

ow and yh that room u describing sounds awsome, goals for me one day haha im only 20 in a shared house. when i got my own place guna be mental in there XD haha

captain cheers man ! they are in a quick 36 hr darkness at the mo , in the morning there being cut down ! with the oil it is first time for me so not sure if will be tutorial but definatly tune in to see how it goes haha XD ! will pop a few pics on here and copy and past the posts into new journal i think too ! ... its funny you say about the foxtailing too , out of my 3 green cracks 2 are very fox taily (pretty much same), 2 are solid dence upsidown strawberry colas and one is super dense lanky very purple / dark orange colas.... im 100% sure this is just down to mother genetics / different pheno types as the pattern between them is too unevan to draw a correlation to it being anything else ie where each plant is makes no difference to the type of plant. Will be posting pics of the harvest over the weekend ! Its good i got some super silver haze to help out with the patience when i get abit tired tomo , not a morning smoker though ....

ow and yh that room u describing sounds awsome, goals for me one day haha im only 20 in a shared house. when i got my own place guna be mental in there XD haha

Plenty of time, heck if you're only twenty you missed out on those 60's & 70's good times for sure. Anyway I was on the boat bored when I saw your pics and made the foxtail comment, went home last night and out to the Sugar Shack and noticed one of mine doing the same. My favorite one which I think may give me 2-3 zips has a lot of pink hairs on her and I love it, found out I have a clone of her too :yahoo: I posted a couple pics but not great quality but you can see the size of this little plant, she's only about 23 inches tall but has 4 colas that are filling in the all the way @ 12"'s each and a bunch more. Also lucked out and managed a clone off my 2nd best Critical Kush.

Would love to see some dry weights when you get done, but that's gonna be a while. Pretty work BB, job well done

:passitleft:

quick shot of the GC:

Jolly_Green_Crack_3.jpg

Jolly_GC_foot_long_dawgs.jpg

Jolly_Green_Crack.jpg

HARVEST UPDATE!!!!!! AND DRY WEIGHT ;) ;)

Sorry im abit late on the update ive been so busy lately, at least i get to put up dry weights too as beautiful buds in the jars now. Well what a journeys this ones been with the ups and downs ahah! now i can sit back and put my feet up with a big spliff ahah! Learnt a hell of alot on this run- have been able to finally undersatand certain things, improve in certain things but most of all indicated major areas to improve on. Cannot wait to try and fix a few mistakes i did in this run. E.G i should have lollipoped and pruned alot more on the lower part of the plant but , then in my head i was testing out how the leds would penetrate seeing as the lights are all spread out rather than one in the middle, but this is not the case haha! ow well not bad for a test run in this new setup am extremely happy with the outcome.

So i chopped down the babies at day 68 flower (9 weeks , 5 days) with about 15% amber. 6 weeks veg , which was to be honest abit too long, think i can pull same weight with 5 and eventually with 4 weeks. I Flowerd under 700watt LED light with the temps being between 23/27'C and RH - 45%-55% . The harvest took me about 8 hours altogether. I hung the colas up on the lines and dried at about 22.C 45% humidity for 5 days till the ends of the stems snap but towards the buds is still bendy. They are now in the jars and going too cure for about 2 weeks.

HERE ARE THE PICTURES BROKEN UP INTO EACH PLANT:

GREEN CRACK 1
16677.JPG
22353.JPG
31876.JPG

GREEN CRACK 2
41457.jpg
51186.jpg
5_52.jpg
5_6.jpg

GREEN CRACK 3

7_52.jpg
7_71.jpg
7864.jpg
7_8.jpg
7_91.jpg

GREEN CRACK 4

9509.jpg
10644.jpg
111204.jpg
121067.jpg
131037.jpg

GREEN CRACK 5
141022.jpg
16677.jpg
151004.jpg
17275.jpg

KUSH N CHEESE 1

18262.jpg
19242.jpg
19_5.jpg
20205.jpg
211008.jpg
22353.jpg

KUSH N CHEESE 2

23230.jpg
24194.jpg
25191.jpg

KUSH N CHEESE 3

26_5.jpg
26183.jpg
27181.jpg
29166.jpg

HARVEST AND BUDS DRYING

30144.jpg
32172.jpg
31876.jpg
33178.jpg
34168.jpg
5062.jpg
123841.jpg
12834851_10208992576280351_85292311_n.jpg

So there u have it guys big shout out to all of you who have followed since the begining! I will post nug picture up after the cure. Hope you have all enjoyed the ride. Heres the stats:

DRY WEIGHT

GREEN CRACK - 347g / 12.4 oz
KUSH N CHEESE - 173 g / 6.1 oz

TOTAL - 520g / 18.6 oz ( prime top shelf bud ) ;) ;)

TRIM/POPCORN - 140g / 5 oz - ready to make BHO !! YEAAAAAH!!

Vry pleased with that yeild in such a small area !!! :) Plus my main focus on this grow was healthy leaves / plants , on previous crops i endud up with bad ph issues/ nute burn/ lockouts/ deficiencies and this time i think my effort and watching the girls carefullly reaaly paid off :) stay tuned for nug pictures !! ow yeah i forgot to mention that all these plants are 100% ORGANIC! .......STAY BLESSED ;) ;) ;)

COMING NEXT - "BLUE DREAM" & "LIBERTY HAZE"

PEACE

Very nice BB!...keep an eye on those liberty haze gals...they can grow tall if Ya' don't train them...have started window shopping at herbies...weather at home is above regular trend(I'm still in Mexico)...could be an early start for me this year!...congrats on this grow...and best of luck on the next...cheerz...h00k...

Very nice BB!...keep an eye on those liberty haze gals...they can grow tall if Ya' don't train them...have started window shopping at herbies...weather at home is above regular trend(I'm still in Mexico)...could be an early start for me this year!...congrats on this grow...and best of luck on the next...cheerz...h00k...

Ok cheers will keep that in mind ... niice what you thinking of going for ? and u mexican or living out there? reli wana go to mexico one day my mums uncle lived out there for 30 years .... my mums side is spanish - me gustaria ir a mexico a fumar la buena maria que ay alli jajaja

So there u have it guys big shout out to all of you who have followed since the begining! I will post nug picture up after the cure. Hope you have all enjoyed the ride. Heres the stats:

DRY WEIGHT

Vry pleased with that yeild in such a small area !!! :) Plus my main focus on this grow was healthy leaves / plants , on previous crops i endud up with bad ph issues/ nute burn/ lockouts/ deficiencies and this time i think my effort and watching the girls carefullly reaaly paid off :) stay tuned for nug pictures !! ow yeah i forgot to mention that all these plants are 100% ORGANIC! .......STAY BLESSED ;) ;) ;)

PEACE[/QUOTE]

Helluva job, and reps to you on the box and the great , eff'in fantabulous looking plants. Wish I'd got that kinda color out my GC, but I'm pleased with them. Great yield as well you got the thumb and desire my 420 Brother. Looking forward to your next one, and thank you for finishing it proper like that!

Now I gotta learn to use a camera like you have so quickly

PS. you need to put one of those in the POM contest, just going to be a damn tough decision which one!

:high-five:

DRY WEIGHT

PEACE[/QUOTE]

Helluva job, and reps to you on the box and the great , eff'in fantabulous looking plants. Wish I'd got that kinda color out my GC, but I'm pleased with them. Great yield as well you got the thumb and desire my 420 Brother. Looking forward to your next one, and thank you for finishing it proper like that!

Now I gotta learn to use a camera like you have so quickly

PS. you need to put one of those in the POM contest, just going to be a damn tough decision which one!

:high-five:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom