420 Magazine Background

Homemade vaporizer question

Fight2Legalize

do homemade vaporizers that are made out of lightbulbs work correctly and efficiently b/c i just made one and i would like to know if anyone has tried thisbefore.

StonerGrower

I made a vaporizer out of a lightbulb back in the day. It didnt work very well, and its not too efficiant as the bud WILL burn a little bit. Not to mention it cant be healthy due to all the chemicals in a lightbulb.

zolar

best way is to start with a clear bulb not coated on inside or get one of those triangle base lab flask with a side pipe cardboard tape and a piece of hose be sure to put a tiny intake in the cardboard in addition to the carb helps to put a screen in the glass side pipe b4 the hose you can even use these on an electric stove

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
I think this is right up your alley

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Earth Child

Yeah, it works. Not as efficiently as one would hope. Probably couldn't be too healthy, either.

If I were you, I'd just save up for a real vape, brother. Trust me, it's worth every single penny.

:peace: Earth Child

Valis667

I designed and built a vapourizer out of a soldering iron, a beer can, a grinding disc and a flower pot. Works pretty good :)

The secret is, when you suck on the mouthpiece, it draws air through, which hastens the production of more vapour. :3:

Must say, I prefer the taste of a joint :cool027:

Top Bottom