Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

I’ve run there Purple Afghan Kush and their Dinachem. Both were top shelf meds.

That is good to know Penny, thanks. I have to head to Niagara Falls tomorrow for my dentist appointment so I will pick up some Dinamed seeds at the seed bank in the Falls. I feel more confident using it than the Cannatonic with all its phenotypes.

I’ve run there Purple Afghan Kush and their Dinachem. Both were top shelf meds.

I took your advice Penny. I got the DinaMed today and it has already sunk after just a few hours. I started a Critical from Royal Queen Seeds a few days ago so those two will be my next generation. :party:Thanks for the input. :ciao:

!cid_53acd6e4-a606-4baf-b391-e70e3754b334@namprd19_prod_outlook.jpg

Here is an update of my continuous grow operation. I currently have two plants budding on day 15. The one on the left is my White Widow and the one on the right is my Cannatonic. Surprisingly they are both 50% Indica and 50% Sativa but the White Widow looks like Indica and the Cannatonic looks like a Sativa.

I have upped the Mega Crop to 6.5 grams per gallon and since I am just using it alone I am going to keep increasing it half a gram until I get burned tips so I can determine the maximum the plants want. I water one plant a day so basically they are each getting a gallon every other day. Soaking up the runoff was kind of a hassle so being a minimalist garden I only give a gallon per feeding so that way I don’t get any runoff which hasn’t affected things negatively and in fact these are the healthiest looking plants I have had with no lower leaves browning yet like I have had in previous crops.

!cid_ad90e733-bff4-4e5a-8e2c-9371364a0e88@namprd19_prod_outlook.jpg

!cid_0abfc81d-0945-4a16-849a-e56e61d6a6d3@namprd19_prod_outlook.jpg

!cid_c21043e5-c88c-4c6b-b86a-e6cc80943b2e@namprd19_prod_outlook.jpg

Here are my plants in the vegging room. This morning I saw the Critical peeking its head up and just a few hours later it was almost standing up. So happy to see that. The other container has my Dinamed CBD strain but I started it a day later so it should be a while before it pops up.

!cid_fdca7c6e-cf16-46e8-a305-2c165a9e3331@namprd19_prod_outlook.jpg

!cid_d4883ec2-45af-4999-bee4-a38bd5a2f2f8@namprd19_prod_outlook.jpg

!cid_416606e3-71fb-47ee-a18b-7dd6c4acc8b1@namprd19_prod_outlook.jpg

Looking good :thumb:

Thanks, EastCoastGhost. To be honest it is really just dumb luck that they are so healthy because being a minimalist grow all I am doing is the easiest simplest system I can and that just happens to make them happy. :thumb:

They look super healthy, remember to back off the megacrop a little once you see burn.

I posted earlier I haven't lost any lower leaves but this is the first time I have pruned the bottom 1/3 of my plant so that may be why, lol. Yes, I will back off once I get some burn and I will do it in slow increments so I know what is the limit. I am giving them 6.5g/gal now and my last grow I only went to the manufacturers of 6.2 but with that grow I was adding Cal/Mag and Bud Booster so since on this grow I am just using MegaCrop I suspect I can go higher than 6.2. I never got any burnt tips on my last grow either.

I may have to look up megacrop.

Sauga recommended it to me and I think Shed uses it too. Being a one part system being so easy and convenient even if I lose a little quantity I can live with that. They do have boosters and such but I am going with just the Mega Crop alone. I am thinking of doing a comparison someday with just the mega crop for one cutting and then all the additives and boosters with another but being restricted to four plants it makes it difficult to experiment much.

They recently changed their formula and I’m about to run out of the old stuff so I hope the new stuff works as well. I should have been smart like Sauga and bought a big bag because he has a lifetime supply of the old stuff. In this pic you can see the difference between the old and new; seems like a completely different formula.

Cfgjapture.JPG

With the megacrop I have to be more careful when making changes to feed amounts with the soil mix I use. There's at least one feeding more (4 days approx) before I notice the previous feedings changes. By then I've over fed her again.

Good to know, thanks Sauga.

You'll notice changes sooner, so easier to manage. Hempy is another good example of seeing changes sooner when using MC. @Virgin ground has a good handle on hers now.

I know you liked pushing the MC till you got some burn so I am curious how high you got with it before you got burn?

Back
Top Bottom