Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

Allow me...

Sorry, I should have found that. My bad. :sorry:

Good morning,

I've been enjoying catching up on this journal. Late to the party, but signed up now. Fellow Canadian/Ontarian here!

Things look good!

Thanks.

Valorous m'rning. Welcometh to mine own journal fellow groweth'r. Bett'r late than nev'r mine own bard. Lots of oth'r ontarians so thee shouldst beest in valorous company.

Valorous m'rning. Welcometh to mine own journal fellow groweth'r. Bett'r late than nev'r mine own bard. Lots of oth'r ontarians so thee shouldst beest in valorous company.

Loveth thine warm welcome!

I am heartwarm'd mine own welcometh wast appreciat'd. Because of thy us'rname i hath found a site yond translates mod'rn english to shakespearean english. God holp ev'ryone i knoweth, lol.

My soul doeth protest too much that not all thy cousins will be enamored of speech gilded with such niceties. Ha! :)

My soul doeth protest too much that not all thy cousins will be enamored of speech gilded with such niceties. Ha! :)

I bethink yond lasteth posting did illustrate wherefore thou art The Bard. Well did play sir, well did play.

Fie! I bethought i wast done with the c'rebral cont'rtionism.

I feareth i has't did start a loathsome trend but i feareth i eke cannot stand ho.

I just checked my new babies this morning and they are both up and looking feisty!! I am really happy they both came up because it would throw off my timing if one didn't.

!cid_f9cf7721-5a45-4283-aa2e-a4be93e54b39@namprd19_prod_outlook.jpg

Amazing that in just a few short months they will look like this.

!cid_41dd72b0-c130-497a-9f6a-e7b57344bc81@namprd19_prod_outlook.jpg

Noice! Congrats on that perfect timing :).

Thanks, buddy but I think a "higher" power was responsible. I just put them in soil, lol...

Here is my next generation started 13 and 11 days ago. The bigger one on the left is Critical and the smaller one on the right is Dinamed. At this point, I am giving them about 25% nutes or about 1.5 g per gallon of Mega Crop.

!cid_1b28f8bc-7740-4cb1-ba4f-bf01f063795a@namprd19_prod_outlook.jpg

Here are my budding plants on day 24 of flower, White Widow on the left and Cannatonic on the right. This seems to be the healthiest crop I have had so far with almost no lower leaves browning at all even. Mega Crop suggests a maximum of 6.2 g per gallon but I had given these 6.5 g per gallon for about a week and a half and I don’t see any burned tips yet so today I upped it to 7.0 g per gallon as per Sauga’s recommendation. So other than finding out I have prostate cancer on Friday everything else is going swimmingly. :oops:

!cid_f5624e4f-52bf-47b1-96b7-150a121c81d8@namprd19_prod_outlook.jpg

!cid_a95c8ae7-e5b1-46e5-9813-6b7d04b34faa@namprd19_prod_outlook.jpg

I'll keep you in my prayers Homer!

Thank you Penny; that is very kind of you. I should be ok. My dad had it when he was my age and he got through it ok. They caught it early and it is not very aggressive so my outlook is goodish.

Back
Top Bottom