Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

I think the Afghan just reduces flower time.
Oh, interesting; I just recently found out Sativas take longer. I saw you mention some flowering times on your journal that were crazy long. So if you wanted a good Sativa which would you grow?

Since I just got my seeds from the UK in one week I sent a message to Seedman to find out if they had any information about my missing lemon haze seeds and they are so overwhelmed right now they aren't even letting you put in inquiries because they say their business has expanded greatly with orders and exponentially with inquiries since the pandemic started. I can understand selling so many seeds because I know it's helping me get through the isolation. :)

The Amnesia would be a good place to start.
Thanks for making my decision for me because I know you know better than me. :p I am going to drop one tonight.

I think it’s only like 12 weeks or so.
That is fine, I would rather wait and do her right for as long as she needs. I got lucky really the way these seeds showed up to replace my missing super lemon haze.

Kalishnakov is actually a version of AK47 so a pretty decent sativa. I had some that Joe grew and I really liked it.
Oh, interesting. I have heard of AK47 but never thought of the connection. That is good then, I will grow it after the Amnesia.

AK-47 was a long-time favorite in my house and I grew about 6 generations of clones. I finally let it go, but I still have loads of jars left. It hit like a sativa leaning hybrid but not the uppy quality of a sativa like my Golden Tiger or Fruit Punch. I have some Kalashnikov auto seeds if I ever run out of the AK jars!

Congrats on getting at least some of the seeds you were waiting for. :cheesygrinsmiley:

AK-47 was a long-time favorite in my house and I grew about 6 generations of clones. I finally let it go, but I still have loads of jars left. It hit like a sativa leaning hybrid but not the uppy quality of a sativa like my Golden Tiger or Fruit Punch. I have some Kalashnikov auto seeds if I ever run out of the AK jars!

Congrats on getting at least some of the seeds you were waiting for. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thank you, Shed. Good to know about the AK-47. There are not too many pure Sativas so I appreciate you mentioning Golden Tiger. I have my NL for evenings so now I am looking for a non-drowsy Sativa for daytime micro-dosing.

Homer, congrats again on the photo win. I just received my Dope Seeds award and picked 2 of the same...Kalashnikov Fem and Skunk Fem. looking forward to growing out both. Im growing my first auto now...breeder says 9 weeks from sprout, which will be in about 7 weeks. I will believe that when I see it.
Thanks, cr8grow. Congrats on receiving your seeds. Look forward to your results. Yes, I find adding a few weeks to quoted flowering times is the norm.

OMG!!!! I just dropped a bean of my Amnesia 10 minutes before checking the tracking of my Lemon Haze that has been lost at sea for five weeks and five days and it is now on Canadian shores. :rofl: Funny thing is I checked it this morning and it wasn't in yet. Oh well, it all worked out in the end.

Before I won my Mega Light I was using a 600 W equivalent blurple for flower which is really about 265 W draw and a 300 W blurple for veg which has a draw of 130 W. Since I won my Mega Light I have been using the 300 W blurple for vegging and my MegaLight for flowering so I have my 600 W as backup so now that I have an extra seed going I can just hook up my 600 W to flower also so everything works out.

Really weird my prize seeds from the UK came in one week and these ones will take probably 6+ weeks also coming from the UK. Really happy though to get my super lemon haze!

Back
Top Bottom