Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

I am only living it because I was forced to. I really need to get back to work soon. Got a few more years to go until retirement 9 to be exact.
Oh, sorry. I thought from your name you were on your last leg, lol. I hear ya, if it weren't for the covid I would look around for an interesting part-time job. Not sure I would take it. :rolleyes:

Nice to have you back Homer! Plants are looking good even if you're disappointed with the yield on the Banner. Hopefully it will hit you just the way you want it to and you won't even remember how much you harvested. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You post whenever you like, but make sure to post once in a while so we don't have to start calling your house!
Got a few more years to go until retirement 9 to be exact.
I can get full social security in four years so I hope they keep my company going that long!

Nice to have you back Homer! Plants are looking good even if you're disappointed with the yield on the Banner. Hopefully it will hit you just the way you want it to and you won't even remember how much you harvested. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You post whenever you like, but make sure to post once in a while so we don't have to start calling your house!

I can get full social security in four years so I hope they keep my company going that long!
Thank you, Shed. Nice to be back. I never ever considered leaving I just took a break from everything in my life. I care a lot less about yield now because I grow more than I need but I really cared about the Gorilla Glue that I grew last time because I switched from 5 to 10-gallon pots but I didn't get any more yield over my Northern lights.

So now I am devoted to growing some special stuff with quantity being a secondary concern and I think I might be using some smaller pots, maybe 7 gallons. I see why the classics are classics because that Northern Lights I had from Sensi Seeds got about the same as my Gorilla Glue in a 10 gallon with the Northern lights in a 5 gallon.

Feel free to call anytime buddy!

You need to post from time to time or I don’t get notifications
I will definitely be posting more, Penny. You are the main reason I come on here anyway and learned the most from so wherever you go I go.

I must confess though part of the reason I'm having trouble keeping up is that I'm pretty heavily medicated in the evening and that is when I usually used to post but now I'm so medicated in the evenings it takes me forever to compose a simple post. I'll try to read a sentence and every time when I'm halfway through my mind wanders and I have no idea what I just read. It does worry me a little this shit might give me Alzheimer's or dementia because my father has both. Seriously, the only solution is to do most of my posting during the day because I don't plan on stopping medicating, LOL.

Sounds good to me, I get that way later in the evening.
Glad to know I am not alone in that. For me, the fact I am growing a strain called Amnesia probably isn't the best idea, LOL.

Last night I was going to answer both yours and Shed's posts but I swear I spent half an hour on my reply to Shed and I just couldn't get it done so I just gave up for the night. Either I would start reviewing a sentence I had written and halfway through reading it I would start thinking of something else and stop reading or if I read the whole sentence I would get to the end and not have a clue what I just read because although I was saying the words in my head I wasn't listening to them instead I was concentrating about other stuff I was thinking about.

It's the only thing I don't like about being medicated because it is frustrating. Makes me realize Alzheimer's won't be fun to have.

I've always though that being a loadie all my life was good practice for old age. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I got used to being thick-headed a long time ago. :lot-o-toke:

I've always though that being a loadie all my life was good practice for old age. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I got used to being thick-headed a long time ago. :lot-o-toke:
I just appreciate every day I still know what my name is even if I can't remember the name of that plant. :)

See, I prefer to think that it's just that we remember SO much. It's harder to separate out one memory from the piles and piles of others.

We be super-rememberers, baby! :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom