Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

Hell yes it is.
She has only smoked a couple of times in her life so she doesn't even really know what she's going to do with it. Now that it's been legal for a while it seems everyone has it especially now the fall is here. You can't give the stuff away. But that might have something to do with the kind of people I know. :oops:

So Friday nights I have my little ritual where about 6:30 PM I have my dinner with the big squirt of tincture so about 8:30 PM when my stomach is fairly empty and I am riding high I mix up a few beers worth of homemade vodka mix and between the two it's a roaring good time.

So I'm downing my vodka concoction and it's almost gone and I don't really notice I'm not catching a buzz but it seems especially refreshing and that's when I realize I was so "medicated" that I forgot to put the vodka in it so I had to start all over. :oops:

Glad to know I am not alone in that. For me, the fact I am growing a strain called Amnesia probably isn't the best idea, LOL.

Last night I was going to answer both yours and Shed's posts but I swear I spent half an hour on my reply to Shed and I just couldn't get it done so I just gave up for the night. Either I would start reviewing a sentence I had written and halfway through reading it I would start thinking of something else and stop reading or if I read the whole sentence I would get to the end and not have a clue what I just read because although I was saying the words in my head I wasn't listening to them instead I was concentrating about other stuff I was thinking about.

It's the only thing I don't like about being medicated because it is frustrating. Makes me realize Alzheimer's won't be fun to have.
I have an amnesia auto, trainwreck auto and a northern lights crossed with blueberry auto going and am in the midst of debate on cutting my gsc down. Your my old man counterpart if i wasnt a 36 year old woman hahahaha but legit your life sounds like mine right about now and we grow similar strains. I have a bruce banner in my goodybag of seeds and look forward to growing her. I'll have to keep my eyes open for you Homer

She has only smoked a couple of times in her life so she doesn't even really know what she's going to do with it. Now that it's been legal for a while it seems everyone has it especially now the fall is here. You can't give the stuff away. But that might have something to do with the kind of people I know. :oops:
Thats it wanna adopt a 36 year old? Ugh you guys make it sound so nice. Im going on a week no smoke because im so close to harvest i can't fathom spending money on someone elses... Lol no wonder Canada won't let people come in ugh you guys are too cool

I have an amnesia auto, trainwreck auto and a northern lights crossed with blueberry auto going and am in the midst of debate on cutting my gsc down. Your my old man counterpart if i wasnt a 36 year old woman hahahaha but legit your life sounds like mine right about now and we grow similar strains. I have a bruce banner in my goodybag of seeds and look forward to growing her. I'll have to keep my eyes open for you Homer

What's this old man stuff? I'm a spry 60, LOL. :headbanger:Sounds like you have a nice cross-section of nice little babies there. Good luck with the harvest.

Thats it wanna adopt a 36 year old? Ugh you guys make it sound so nice. Im going on a week no smoke because im so close to harvest i can't fathom spending money on someone elses... Lol no wonder Canada won't let people come in ugh you guys are too cool

Well that's a new one; Canadians being accused of being cool, LOL. You know you're old when a 36-year-old woman wants to get into the country by being adopted by you instead of marriage. :oops:

Well im getting married to a girl so adoption is my best option unless you know a sugar momma who doesnt want the sugar hahahaha but whom i kidding

Well im getting married to a girl so adoption is my best option unless you know a sugar momma who doesnt want the sugar hahahaha but whom i kidding
I will keep a lookout for a Canadian sugar-mama without a sweet tooth. Good luck in your marriage; all the best.

Im sure i can get another good year or two before i have to set an actual date

A little world unto itself under that leaf. It just seems to me it's kind of late in the game for soap because they wouldn't do that much damage before they are dead. But as I said I'm just spit balling and I have no idea.

It just seems a big worry with bugs is that they are going to kill your plant not eat all your THC so now I figure once the plant is trimmed what damage can he do? I'm not saying they can't do anything I just can't think of anything. Maybe make the bug look really ugly?
Homer, be careful you don't bring those bugs into your grow! I think I may have done that a couple of times to my tent grow this summer. You probably already know that but, just in case! :cheesygrinsmiley:

EDIT: As soon as I saw the bugs I responded...before reading that you are way ahead of me! :thumb:
I appreciate the warning BooWho because better safe than sorry but yes I jumped in the shower before I went anywhere near my plans as soon as I got home.

Here is my Amnesia plant in the big pot and my Chemdawg in the smaller container on the right. Both looking nice and healthy at this point.

IMG_E6766.JPG

Just with topping and no other training with wires or hold downs I am getting my nice eight main branches like I wanted. Hard to see it in this photo because it's just the blurple and I can't really use fill light because nothing matches the light colour of them so they look stupid in photos. I really need an LED in the budroom so I can take better pictures easier.

IMG_E6770.JPG

My poor little Chemdawg has got it a crick because she was trying to go around the bigger amnesia plant to get some sun. I'm going to break out my second blurple so they each have a light starting tomorrow. Time to get serious. :nerd-with-glasses:

IMG_E6772.JPG

Hope everyone is well.

With air-conditioning and two grow lights going in August my electric bill was $170 so I've been hesitant to break out my second light but you're right a Queen deserves the best.

She’ll make her comeback.
I find they stand up on their own a lot better later in life if they start out straight so I am kind of kicking myself over it. I really thought it had enough room to go straight. I'll see what I can do tomorrow about staking it may be straight.

Back
Top Bottom