Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

Homie, when was the last time you did a rinse/reset to rule out lockout? Also your plants look fantastic, my last run plants did the exact same leaf thing as yours are doing, with straight MC. It was only a handful of leaves and I didnt fret over it. The plant did well anyways and was my biggest, most potent producer.

I think you should lower your expectations on having every leaf perfectly green...we cant all be Saugs. I suspect he has the odd shit leaf too he just trims for the pics ;) Your ultimately growing buds, not leaves.

My pharmacy is limiting filling prescriptions to a 30 day supply. In normal times I'd get a 90 day supply. Keep an eye on your meds, and get those prescriptions refilled ASAP.

Thanks for the heads up Old Salt. Fortunately, besides a little recent cancer, I am otherwise pretty healthy so I don't have any urgent prescription needs but I appreciate the warning. Better safe than sorry.

Fortunately one of my future meds grew a tail today! My Gorilla Glue has now also split and has a tap root along with my Bubba Kush, both from Dr. Seeds, within less than 48hrs. So despite my recent history I really can grow seeds; it ain't on my end.

GG4.jpg

Homie, when was the last time you did a rinse/reset to rule out lockout? Also your plants look fantastic, my last run plants did the exact same leaf thing as yours are doing, with straight MC. It was only a handful of leaves and I didnt fret over it. The plant did well anyways and was my biggest, most potent producer.

I think you should lower your expectations on having every leaf perfectly green...we cant all be Saugs. I suspect he has the odd shit leaf too he just trims for the pics ;) Your ultimately growing buds, not leaves.

But I want to be a Mr. Sauga!! :( Lol...

How much yellowing is normal for an older plant? That is the eternal question! I agree I am getting good buds and am growing more than I need so in a practical sense I have nothing to complain about but being retired and having the time I enjoy tinkering and researching to see if I can get healthier plants to the end. And of course, I could be wrong but if a plant is green and healthy to the end would it not produce better buds? That is my assumption but again I could be totally wrong.

I do have 10gal pots to be delivered Friday so we will see if that helps. If not I may have to adopt the method of removing all bad leaves before pics. :p I notice you don't have any yellowing lower leaves because you don't have any lower leaves; I may adopt that method too. ;)

:yahoo: another successful tap root. Take that P98s!

Indeed! I think I will refrain from too much rejoicing till they actually come up but then look out, lol.

I suspect he has the odd shit leaf too he just trims for the pics ;)
Of course I get them. I'm not sure how that all started but I do get leaves that yellow on the bottom occasionally. I don't make different nute batches, so what might be a good feed for one may not be for another. I only worry about the tops if they start to yellow.
But I want to be a Mr. Sauga!!
lol, it's really not that much fun!

lol, it's really not that much fun!
[/QUOTE]

I guess another case of the grass being greener... ;)

Hmmmm... looking at my front door maybe I am taking this virus thing a little too far??

e7ad7631b559f978da3cd4558954dd2e.jpg

I don't blame you. I am glad you made it out.

Amazingly I ordered my 10 gal pots on Thursday afternoon and they showed up Friday around noon. This evening I planted my Dr. Seeds Gorilla Glue and Bubba Kush. I can't believe how huge they are compared to my 5 gal; if I didn't know better I would swear they hold almost twice as much. :oops:
Let the games begin. :headbanger::thumb:

grrd.jpg

Tada!!! My Gorilla Glue has broken ground. :party: But of course, my Bubba Kush is late. :rofl:

GG4 (2)1.jpg

These pics I took with my iPhone so the color balance is off under the blurples but I am starting a new timelapse with my new Budda Kush with my camcorder. The first attempt at timelapse has taught me focus and exposure is hard to get exactly right with the little LED screens on my camcorders so I downloaded a test grid and test exposure chart and hooked my camcorder up to a big tv to check it.

[-p[p'=-.jpg

iop;;o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom