Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

Congratulations on the harvest and nicely done on the trimming! Great to be able to do a whole plant so neatly.

In terms of strains, I would talk to @Agemon about his Berry Bomb from Bomb Seeds, which I think is a hard-hitting indica. Not sure how it is for pain, but he might given his recent knee surgery.

Thanks a lot, Shed. It really paid to get a better trimming system because I was actually dreading it but now I actually enjoy it will so I do a better job.That's great; I will check out the Berry Bomb. Hard hitting Indica sounds just about right. :headbanger: :thumb: Hope everything is going well in California.

Good job on your new trim routine, looks like a 1/4 pound easy.

Thanks a lot, Penny. I would be thrilled to get a quarter pound or anywhere close. The whole plant did feel significantly heavier than the last crop so you could be right though.

Way da go Homer! Congrats on a great harvest. I use those scissors too. I find they work well cutting through the stems. The smaller spring loaded ones don't last long imho. Pman's gonna wanna level those pipes, and the Critical looks great!

Thanks a lot there Mr. Sauga; appreciate the opinion. Things did seem to work out pretty good but I think a lot of luck was involved.

I was surprised how well those scissors worked because the two blades don't actually meet for about half the cut but they still seem to fly right through and they are comfortable so I like them. I did read that about those spring-loaded ones not lasting very long so they might be a little quicker but hopefully, these will last better. Hope everything is well. Thanks for stopping by.

Congrats on the harvest Homer! Should be some great smoke there and those are some nice looking buds!

Cool trimming method you’ve used to help your hands! Good call!

Hey Dutch... Thanks for stopping by and the kind comments. :thumb: :high-five:

Just wanted to know I used your flowering plants as an example of how a straight MegaCrop grow can look! In case you were interested. :thanks:

Hey hey!!! Thanks for the heads up Shed about using my pic; I am honored to be part of your journal and somehow I feel I have made it to the big show!! lol... :adore: :headbanger: :thumb:

Hey Homer, Shed said ur looking for night time herbs. Berry Bomb from Bomb Seeds, and I know you got the Northern Lights.

Hey, Agemon: thanks for stopping in. Yes, Shed did mention your Berry Bomb and I have been meaning to check it out so thanks for the posting. Pennywise mentioned I should make some seeds because I find cuttings don’t respond as well to training so I am looking to make some seeds using silver thiosulfate so I am looking for a good Indica to make some pollen with one plant that I can then use to make seeds with any other varieties of females I grow and like.

I did try some Northern Lights but I really didn’t know what I was doing back then so my seeds were not from a great breeder so am thinking of giving Northern Lights another chance from a better breeder. Being my first grow I screwed everything up also so I don’t feel I gave them a fair chance either.

So really I’m looking for the ideal Indica that is potent and a good producer and a quick budder which I know doesn’t exist but the closest I get the better. So please feel free to tell me about the Berry Bomb if you like?

Hate to disappoint but that was in West Hippie's thread. Still a killer pair of plants no matter where they appear though!

Say it isn't so... back to the minors. :(

Look at Mr. Nice Seeds Ortega, it's NL #1 x NL#5. From Nevils old stock.

Thanks Penny, I will check that out. I was thinking Sensi because they have had the strain forever but I suspected you would know the best source of old stock. Thanks alot.

Sensi got their stock from Nevil. Lol

I just found those NL #1 x NL#5 from Mr. Nice for-sale on the Seedman site but the problem is none of his seeds are feminized. I guess that is to be expected from such a traditionalist but sorting through males and females is kind of a hassle with a four plant maximum. I know Sensi Seeds has NL feminized seeds so do you think they would be pretty much the same as Mr. Nice’s since they got theirs from him?

Sensi got their NL from Nevil so if they haven't outcrossed it I would think it will very similar.

Yes, that is the question; how well have they maintained the strain? From what I read Sensi has a pretty good reputation so hopefully, it is still like the old stock but who knows. I was seriously considering getting the NL from Sensi but those Mr. Nice NL are awfully tempting even being regular seeds. Have to ponder this a bit. I still have some O G Kush seeds I haven’t used so I’m still a generation away from making my own seeds at least so I will think about this a little more but thanks a lot for the info Penny; that was really helpful.

Back
Top Bottom